Cabra Castle Hotel
Priceline
US$117
US$110
Agoda.com
Conyngham Arms Hotel(Slane)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
US$100
Agoda.com
Teach T-Mac(Kingscourt)
Travelocity
1,453 results
All reviewscourtyard roomirish wolfhoundthe cottagesmain buildingstone wallscabra castlefirst stopfour poster bedgolf coursefree standing bathwedding receptionwedding venuedublin airportwedding guestsgrounds are beautifulcourse dinnerbridal suite
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in Cabra Castle, our first visit. It was all I had expected from a castle hotel & more. The grounds are breath-taking and the buildings are more curious as you venture around the next bend or hallway! The courtyard rooms are decadent & full of home comforts. And the beds! Perfect!
The staff were more than helpful and very welcoming, in particular I would mention the chef, Clare, who tended to our meals with a finesse & professionalism I would expect from a Michelin star restaurant. The food was delicious. A wonderful weekend away. We can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2018
RomanticCastles, Manager at Cabra Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

I'm delighted your stay was so enjoyable and that you found our accommodation so homely. As a family owned and run establishment, each of our 106 bedrooms is individually appointed with unique furnishings and antiquities. I will certainly ensure our staff receive your praise and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This surpassed all expectations. Style, ambience and attention to detail were evident everywhere but not losing the character of this old building. The icing on the cake was the attitude of each and every member of staff who made our stay so enjoyable. Thank you all. Absolutely no fault to be found...and I did look, having read some reviews here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dolores F

Thank you for such a lovely review. I'm delighted you found your stay to be so enjoyable and that our staff were so accommodating for you. I hope you will return to us again in the near future! we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I recently stayed in the hotel for a wedding i was attending. The food was beautiful and services was very good. The room we stayed in was in the stunning part of the old castle and was completely immaculate, the bed was extremely comfortable, breakfast was promptly delivered to our room the next morning and was to die for. The only down fall was the price, the wedding rate was €170 a night which i just found very expensive for the use of the room for a few hours and as the castle is so remote i didn't find it great value for money

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pmcr2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I'm delighted the wedding you attended was enjoyable and that you found our food, staff and accommodation to your liking. Our castle / courtyard price is €170 B&B based on 2 sharing however we also have cottage rooms on site at €130 B&B should you choose to visit again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

First of all remember you are staying in a castle. That alone should bring you to Cabra Castle because it is a unique experience. We witnessed an Irish wedding complete with bagpipes and our stay was memorable. Don't pass this chance up if you are offered the choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

An authentic castle experience is certainly an experience to remember and I'm delighted you had a chance to stay at cabra castle. As a family owned and run establishment we try to offer the best in Irish hospitality complete with good food, friendly staff and beautiful surroundings to create a unique atmosphere full of old world charm. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again and thank you for reviewing your time with us.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I found it to be a lovely place to stay. It was our 2nd last night on a CIE tour and did not disappoint. Dinner was delicious and they put on a huge breakfast if you wanted. I just had the continental breakfast which still was as big or small as you liked. The staff were all friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

I hope you enjoyed your tour of Ireland and am delighted you enjoyed your stay at Cabra castle. I hope should you be travelling in Ireland again in the future you will choose to stay at Cabra castle. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay