US$263
US$139
US$148
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
US$123
US$143
US$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

The Enniskerry Inn(Enniskerry)
Agoda.com
All reviewsmashbusy pubtasted amazingcountry housefamily occasionpicturesque villagepint of guinnessfantastic mealthe location is perfecthomemade brown breadroom numberan updateb and blambfunction roomenjoyable staymain course
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We flew into Dublin, but wanted to experience the countryside instead of the city, so we drove approx. 1 hour to Enniskerry, where this is your only option of hotel as far as I could find.

Reception: We arrived a little early, had some lunch and then checked in around 3pm. They did give me a key to a free room to use the restroom until my room was ready. Staff was wonderful, both the front desk and the restaurant.

Room: Of the 6 places we stayed on this trip, this was my least favorite. I didn't expect much as this was also the cheapest room on our trip at 80 Euro/night. We stayed one night. The bed was TERRIBLE. But most of the beds on this trip were, but this was the worst. Springs stuck up and poked us all night. The room was clean, but just wasn't as neat/clean as I would prefer. But again, I didn't expect much for the price.

Location: The location is perfect to start your wandering journey through Wicklow County. We were 20 minutes from Bray on the coast where we ran to hit the ATM and see the shore. There are several places to eat in this little town, but most were closed on both Sunday when we arrived in the afternoon and Monday morning.

The on-site restaurant was AMAZING. We enjoyed the pasta, steak, burger, Caesar salad, and probably more dishes I can't remember, but all were delicious.

I most likely wouldn't stay here again, but I would eat here again.

Room Tip: Shower is a very small stall with a low spray, do not expect to do more than rinse off
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank redbarnphoto
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Visited The Powerscourt Arms for the second time on vacation from MA USA . The food is great the wings the best I've tasted outside the USA. The atmosphere is really great a real Irish experience. Mac's bar adjoining is a real Irish bar . Strongly recommend.
Dom

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dominic B
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Went for a meal out. Had no reservations and where set at a table facing a pillar and right next to the next customer who was texting on her phone and I was able to see all. Asked to be moved. Where not informed about what dishes where not available anymore but thank god husband overheard waiter at another table announcing them. Waitress came to take orders and showed us the hidden inside selection of the menu. We asked for a moment to decide. Had to start looking for waiter/waitress to take our order. Husband:roast beef, mash and veg. Me: pulled beef, chips and salad. Ordered horseradish sauce at same time. Food came. Husbands beef good but no horseradish sauce. My pulled beef was basically his beef just shredded. Not marinated, tasteless and quiet a lot of fat. Chips where nice. Salad was lacking a lot of dressing. Staff where very friendly but not very attentive. No eye contact or even scanning the room. Took a while to get attention and order horseradish sauce. Complained when paying bill since nobody attended our table again and got a sorry from a young waiter. Don't think I'll be back. We all have to work hard for our money and when out I'd like to enjoy spending it but not waisting it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I know it's a pub and I knew not to expect luxury, but no tea n coffee making facilities in the room did surprise me. They is free tea n coffee in the bar, but such a pain to carry it back to room, which did need a bit of a freshen up,.... Wasn't able to showrr as water barely Luke warm. But.... food in the evening, and breakfast in the morning were superb.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Country G
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had a two night stay here as a jumping off point to Dublin. Bus departs right across the street and takes about an hour. Nice pub atmosphere, friendly staff, and good restaurant but....the reception area, stairs and rooms are in desperate need of an update. We couldn't even keep the room number fob attached to our key. Even replacing all the carpeting would go a long way to making this place look more updated. The recommendation is because of the staff and food service. No wifi in rooms, only in lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family