Arnolds Hotel(Dunfanaghy)
Agoda.com
Beach Hotel(Downings)
US$146
US$124
Mulroy Woods Hotel(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$103
US$103
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
All reviewsrailway carriagethe ownercampers kitchenquirky placecamping areabell tentunique experiencecamping experiencemotor homecontinental stylekitchen facilitiesthe main housesitting rooma great place to staymarble hilltramore beachlocal area
Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is a very special part of the world. I visited the Mill 22 year ago and then again recently. iT has doubled in size and spirit. Brendan is a beautiful soul with an incredible vision. The Mill is a great place to stay as a base to explore a true gem of Ireland. So happy I came back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CherrySam
BrendanRohan, Owner at Corcreggan Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you so much Sam, for your lovely review of the area and the setting. It does seem a lifetime since your last visit but I'm glad you approve of the progress.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

A great little spot that offers b&b, camping, glamping and even a train converted into rooms and dorm rooms. There is also a boat you can stay in. I have stayed in the train twice as the local area is lovely. The owner is quite a character and will give you the grand tour and even fly your county or country's flag on his flagpole if you mention where you are from.

Room Tip: Get a dorm room in the train carriage. Both times i stayed here I had the entire room to myself.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review of our 'holiday village'. Glad you approve of our flag-flying (-;

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights in our tourer van. There was one toilet/shower to facilitate at least 10 camper/tourer vans! And they were filthy! We were camped right next to it and in the 3 days we were there, I didn’t see one person clean it! Not only that, during the day there was a guy with a car used to come park in front of our van and clean/hover out his car, leaving his doors open and his music boom, boom, booming so loud, we could hear it inside our van! Hardly tranquil!!! I would NEVER stay here again and I would NEVER recommend this dump!! toilet/shower to facilitate at least 10 camper/tourer vans! And they were filthy! We were camped right next to it and in the 3 days we were there, I didn’t see one person clean it! Not only that, during the day there was a guy with a car used to come park in front of our van and clean/hover out his car, leaving his doors open and his music boom, boom, booming so loud, we could hear it inside our van! Hardly tranquil!!! I would NEVER stay here again and I would NEVER recommend this dump!!

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Flyin_5
BrendanRohan, Owner at Corcreggan Mill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

The business has been closed for winter, as usual and as advised on our website, since 15 Oct 16... so I can only imagine that this person came without booking (which would not have been possible), stayed and did not pay anything.

I had only one potential motorhome guest who emailed me in Nov and I explained to him that we were closed but if he needed a safe parking space, with electricty, he was welcome and could give a tip to the caretaker.

I emphasised to him that there would be no showers, servicing or other facilities available, which he appreciated as a reserve plan.

If the caretaker was cleaning his car at the garage he must have left the entrance open and assumed the "tourer van" mentioned here had their own sanitary services.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Brendan really makes this place. It is his passion and vision. We were there during the hurricane and we’re advised to stay in after 3pm but Brendan offered us the use of the kitchen and left us candles and access to the bar. On our final morning he raised the flag in our honour. He couldn’t have been more welcoming.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FlossieDB

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to make such a complimentary review. Hope to see you return ... in less stormy conditions.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I visited the Corcreggan Mills with my husband and stayed in the trawler. It is one of the most interesting accommodations we have ever stayed in. If you are looking for all the immediate comforts of the standard hotel experience, this stay may not be for you. However, if you are looking for a one of a kind experience, with a great view and a great story then give the trawler a try. As those who go camping already know, nothing compares to the feeling of spending the night in a cozy, warm space as the wind howls outside. Add in the absolutely gorgeous surroundings, and you have something very special.
Everyone we spoke with was very friendly, and gave us great advice about how to spend our time. I could tell that they care about sharing the beauty, history, and importance of the area with each visitor. County Donegal is a place that will get under your skin, and we already want to visit again. However long you plan to stay, add at least one more night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple