Stayed here for a weekend in September. Located in the west of ireland the views were fantastic, when we arrived at our room it was perfect. It was so quite and relaxing.
There was no telephone signal in the area, no shops and no pubs. So we ate / drank and slept in the hotel. The only downside was the wifi not being available the weekend we stayed there, apparantly the satelitte was not working, but apart from that we had a nice weekend there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort is the place to escape to, to enlighten your lust for life, awaken your senses and truly embrace Ireland's magnificent landscape and scenery, all from the comfort of the 300 acre resort. Delphi Resort is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. With its stunning scenic location, Delphi is a world apart and a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi Resort is surrounded by magical scenic drives along the Wild Atlantic Way. If looking to explore the area, Kylemore Abbey and Connemara National Park are located just 30 mins away, with Louisburgh and Croagh Patrick just 20 mins away - making Delphi Resort the perfect base for those that want to get settled at the resort and for those that like to travel and see the sights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Delphi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphi Mountain Hotel Leenane
- Delphi Mountain Resort And Spa
- Hotel Delphi Mountain