“Layover labuan”

KL Hotel
KL Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Labuan Town
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I booked this place for a night since im going back to kk via menumbok, an adventure of some sort for me. I checked in my stuff first as the room is not ready and i have to say the staffs are really friendly especially if you know how to start a conversation with them. As i entered the room, everything was great because during that time it is a new hotel. I slept like a bear despite that theres a pub located behind my room. Have it a go at this hotel if you're young and adventurous .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for KL Hotel

Reviewed 27 October 2016

After the long journey we were quite desperate to find somwhere to stay and put our heads down. After quick investigation we found the KL Hotel. The rooms were cosy and clean and the place looked like a good shelter for travellers. The shower flows like a fountain and your bathing time will cut short, however, basic requirements are met. Free wifi outside the rooms.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarolaRS
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This is the 1st time Im staying in KL hotel in Labuan, compare to others hotel, this hotel is cheaper and new. All the facilities are new and the hair dryer are attached too.
One thing very impressed, this is a non smoking hotel, whoever caught smoking inside the room or even the bathroom will be penalty RM200.
But another disadvantage is many karaoke/pub are just next door or nearby, so it is quite noisy in the late night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights. Had a very pleasant stay even though on one of the nights, a drunk person kept on knocking on our door. The room was small but it's just the right size for sleeping and to freshen up. The quality of the appliances weee very good. The air cond, heater and hair dryer worked very well. Bedsheets are clean and replaced daily. Staffs are friendly and very accommodating. Overall a nice stay for an on budget trip. Will definitely stay here again when I do come to Labuan.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This is my 3rd stay at this hotel this year. The only thing that keeps me going there is because its new hotel & I like the toilet.

Good:
- New hotel
- Nice toilet
- Ample parking but you have to park before 6pm

Bad:
- No parking space after 6pm due to surrounded by pubs.
- Floor is a bit dusty.
- Noise at night is inevitable. You have to request room further from pub.
- The wifi name "DNA_Visitor1". I didn't realize it is free hotel wifi until my 2nd visit here. The receptionist never mention any free wifi during all my check-ins there.
- Fridge was free during my 2nd visit. But this time the said I have to move to bigger room to get the mini fridge plus need to topup RM10/day. To me, that is daylight robbery.

Normally my stay in Labuan will be more than a week. Today is the first day check in. Since I already paid for 2 nights, I'll check out the day after tomorrow & find another hotel. Better stay in Mariner. Can get breakfast & fridge no need to topup.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
#2 of 20 in Labuan Town
Hotel Labuan Point
Hotel Labuan Point
#1 of 20 in Labuan Town

Been to KL Hotel? Share your experiences!