“Easter Sunday Dinner ”

Kings Arms
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked online to show up at the booked time to be questioned regarding what time I had booked due to the pub not receiving the notification. Waited a couple of minutes then was shown to a table.
Staff was very friendly and drinks were ordered and with us within 5 minutes. Good selection of food to choose from and when it arrived it was lovely.
Would definitely recommend a visit

Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Thank you Rebecca for your kind feedback, apologies for the booking error. I'm pleased to hear you were seated and had an enjoyable visit to The Kings Arms. I will pass on your comments to the team.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My chicken burger surpassed expectations. We all cleaned our plates. My sons Lasagne was lovely & hot. Fish and chips also went down well

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your great feedback, I'm pleased to hear you had a great time at The Kings Arms. I will pass on your comments to the team.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had good spinach soup. Service was quick and friendly. Pleasant pub type surrounds. Just what we needed before we set off

Management response:Responded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to The Kings Arms before your walk along the Thames path.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My girlfriend and I have been her at least 10 times and it is amazing! The food has always been amazing and the staff are very lovely! WE have even bought our families here! It is brilliant!

Management response:Responded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your great feedback, I'm pleased to hear you enjoy your visits to The Kings Arms, I will pass on your commenst to the team. we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Warm reception seated immediately excellent service and gorgeous food all at a great price wonderful visit

Review collected in partnership with Chef & Brewer
Management response:Responded 2 April 2018

Thank you for you great feedback, I'm please to hear you had an enjoyable visit to The Kings Arms. Hope you enjoyed the live music we had that night. I will pass on your comments to the team.