“Unprofessional. Awful attitude. Please avoid. ”
Review of Indiana Dome

Indiana Dome
Reserve with OpenTable
Indiana Dome is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Cambuslang
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked up a deal from a popular voucher app & turned up with our voucher only to be told it won’t be accepted today. It was a voucher & let us book it through the voucher app booking system for today. States in T&C’s cannot be used fri or sat....neither of which is today. Pointless trip from 30mins away. Tried to book previously by calling them and they sounded okay to take booking until I mentioned it was a voucher and the guys attitude changed and was “too busy for another booking”.
Graffiti all over the building as well as broken bottles in the car park. Quite happy I only parked the car up for 5mins as it looks like a very rough area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We book a table for 22 team Member and we arrived early but really I am impressed great place to spend time staff very professional the Manager is really good he understands what we need he arrange our meeting in function room and book a table in a restaurant so after we finish our meetings we leave our laptop and other stuff in the function room no hassle to pack every thing straight away.Good food very nice atmosphere this place deserves 5* Best restaurant in Glasgow highly recommended definitely will be back.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Happy with the quality of food, the staff were pleasant and I would definitely visit here in the future. I would certainly say that Indiana Dome is much better and more professional than its rival store, “India Palms” literally seconds away as they are unprofessional with staff who are cheeky and rude. Overall happy with my food and would 100% recommend

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday party booked at this place. They managed to accommodate 35 people with a very short booking notice. Lovely members of staff, who were very helpful, good buffet selection. I was really surprised by the cocktail range and presentation. Would recommend this place. Great for a big parties and family dining out.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Believe me this restaurant is a hidden gem when you enter the restaurant premises then you realise how huge and clean and the positive atmosphere of this restaurant we have party of 60 ppl but it’s really impressive that this restaurant can accommodate more then 300ppl in a same time plus 200 private car park really good that’s what we want and yes I can say this restaurant worth your money and time highly recommended.