Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great 3 days diving

Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2020
48magnusc
via mobile
Fanastic Dive School, Friendly and Enthusiastic Staff

I booked to do my PADI Open Water Course with TDC, having absolutely no prior diving experience. I... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2020
raine-day92

All reviews swiss cottage advanced open water open water course cuttlefish diving experience felt very safe marine life feel welcome take care super fun these guys an amazing experience shrimp rosie tdc tekek equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2015

We were really impressed with everything about TDC. Equipment was good, staff were really friendly and helpful, trips were well organised without being overly regimented and the diving was also great. Really appreciated the way the staff catered for more experienced divers as well as those who were just starting. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Small group sizes on dive boats. Equipment is in good condition. Friendly, experienced & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Excellent staff - patient, professional & caring. Small groups on dive boats; not crowded like Ko Tao, Thailand. A few smokers around the dive shop, which I find annoying, but smokers are at most shops I've been to. A great island & dive shop for divers of all levels. When I was there, students were doing their first dives, customers with years of diving were back for more diving with TDC. Definitely the best shop of the 7 that I've gone diving with. Highly recommend TDC.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

it is great to dive with TDC. Romina our dive master is friendly, helpful. we stayed at Panuba side, which is more secluded and quiet than the other TDC at Swiss Cottage. and also getting on off the boat is through a wooden jetty. it saves you the hardwork of getting back to hotel on the sandy beach, which is very tiring after some dives :) must try their night dive as Panuba house reef is beaming with many "activities"

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My husband and I did our Advance OWD and Nitrox course with TDC @ Panuba Inn Resort. The initial conversation with Rosie was very helpful and informative. Our dive instructor was Romina and she is just amazing. Very bubbly and funny she is, learning was not even close to being a chore. Safety is also taken seriously which is a big thumbs up there. We absolutely enjoyed all our dives and had a lot of fun with the gang. I am looking forward to my next visit and will definitely (and already have) recommend TDC to my friends who's heading to Tioman.

p/s: Watch out for Pop and Soda!! Missing them lots.