Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great 3 days diving

Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2020
48magnusc
via mobile
Fanastic Dive School, Friendly and Enthusiastic Staff

I booked to do my PADI Open Water Course with TDC, having absolutely no prior diving experience. I... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2020
raine-day92

All reviews swiss cottage advanced open water open water course cuttlefish diving experience felt very safe marine life feel welcome take care super fun these guys an amazing experience shrimp rosie tdc tekek equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent place to dive. Good staff and lovely underwater sites even for beginners. Open water diver licence with an excellent instructor, Mandy.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Tioman Dive Centre or TDC as it's known locally, facilitated my Divemaster course this year. Rosie the owner was very accommodating and extremely knowledgable - a great resource and support on the course and responded straight away to all my communications. She runs a tight ship of efficient diving and dive instructors.

A steady stream of dive courses meant I was always involved with my instructor Mandy who facilitated me learning the ropes in her awesome
fun & unique way. Very professional! Safety was paramount and I learnt so much about facilitating safe diving as a Divemaster.

I would recommend them if you want a small, team efficient, personalised, immersion into Divemaster as you will be involved in all aspects of being a DM and very hands on, with lots of customer contact (and a lot of fun!)

Date of experience: August 2015
TiomanDiveCentre, Owner at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your experience with Tioman Dive Centre.

We are happy to hear that you got a lot out of your experience and hopefully we will see you for some diving or perhaps some guiding in the next season!

All the best for your future plans and thanks again for taking the time to write a review of your time at TDC.

All the best,
TDC

Reviewed 25 October 2015

We were really impressed with everything about TDC. Equipment was good, staff were really friendly and helpful, trips were well organised without being overly regimented and the diving was also great. Really appreciated the way the staff catered for more experienced divers as well as those who were just starting. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Small group sizes on dive boats. Equipment is in good condition. Friendly, experienced & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Excellent staff - patient, professional & caring. Small groups on dive boats; not crowded like Ko Tao, Thailand. A few smokers around the dive shop, which I find annoying, but smokers are at most shops I've been to. A great island & dive shop for divers of all levels. When I was there, students were doing their first dives, customers with years of diving were back for more diving with TDC. Definitely the best shop of the 7 that I've gone diving with. Highly recommend TDC.

Date of experience: September 2015