Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best Dive Centre !!

This is the perfect dive center !! In the most beautiful locations Tioman Dive Centre helped us... read more

Reviewed 22 February 2024
Iben G
via mobile
Great 3 days diving

Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2020
48magnusc
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

My wive and i stayed at panuba from 10th to 15th Feb and I decided to do a refresher course at TDC as it's located at the resort. The instructor was Mr. patrick n he was very professional. I Had a personal one on one lessons which is great cause I haven't dive for a very long time. The lessons r direct n easy to understand. This also help convince my wive to do a demo dive which introduce non divers to scuba diving. With patrick helpfull instruction and Eva which is Patrick partner skillful persuasion, my wife decided to continue with the discover dive program. Which let's non diver dive with the help of instructor. After a brief explanation and a very good instructions, my wive manage to do the program with Eva by her side All the way. She managed to dive at a depth of 10m for about 42m, which is very good for a non diver n a first timer too. Thanks to both of the instructor, because of them we had a fantastic time. For sure we will come back again. N hopefully my wive will take her certification then.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

First time experience with diving and it was awesome. My husband and I just completed our open water course with Tioman Dive Centre and I don't think we could have gone to a better place than here! First, Rosie, the owner, was very helpful guiding us through the booking process, how to get there from Singapore, accommodation and the schedule of the course. We chose the online method to complete all the theory essentials because we could only use 3 days for the course.

Once we got to Tioman island, everything was smooth. We were staying in the same resort than the diving center so logistics were very easy. The season just started and it was just the two of us with our skilled, friendly and patient instructor Eva. She soon had us comfortable and happy under the water and I have to admit I was not an easy student.

Top-notch equipment and great dives. The visibility was not the best because the rainy season is not over yet and still Eva found one of my favourites: a beautiful turtle!

Eva's partner, Patrick, was also very friendly and knowledgable and came with us in one of the dives. It felt like hanging out with friends and not just instructors. Plus they speak English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech. Couldn't recommend these guys enough!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent place to dive. Good staff and lovely underwater sites even for beginners. Open water diver licence with an excellent instructor, Mandy.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Tioman Dive Centre or TDC as it's known locally, facilitated my Divemaster course this year. Rosie the owner was very accommodating and extremely knowledgable - a great resource and support on the course and responded straight away to all my communications. She runs a tight ship of efficient diving and dive instructors.

A steady stream of dive courses meant I was always involved with my instructor Mandy who facilitated me learning the ropes in her awesome
fun & unique way. Very professional! Safety was paramount and I learnt so much about facilitating safe diving as a Divemaster.

I would recommend them if you want a small, team efficient, personalised, immersion into Divemaster as you will be involved in all aspects of being a DM and very hands on, with lots of customer contact (and a lot of fun!)

Date of experience: August 2015
TiomanDiveCentre, Owner at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your experience with Tioman Dive Centre.

We are happy to hear that you got a lot out of your experience and hopefully we will see you for some diving or perhaps some guiding in the next season!

All the best for your future plans and thanks again for taking the time to write a review of your time at TDC.

All the best,
TDC

Reviewed 25 October 2015

We were really impressed with everything about TDC. Equipment was good, staff were really friendly and helpful, trips were well organised without being overly regimented and the diving was also great. Really appreciated the way the staff catered for more experienced divers as well as those who were just starting. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2015