Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great 3 days diving

Had a great time ‘end of season’ diving with TDC. We stayed at Japamala Resort and were collected... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2020
48magnusc
via mobile
Fanastic Dive School, Friendly and Enthusiastic Staff

I booked to do my PADI Open Water Course with TDC, having absolutely no prior diving experience. I... read more

Reviewed 25 August 2020
raine-day92

All reviews swiss cottage advanced open water open water course cuttlefish diving experience felt very safe marine life feel welcome take care super fun these guys an amazing experience shrimp rosie tdc tekek equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Attended my open water dive certification there. Our visit was end of the month and nearing the monsoon season. We were a group of newbies and were relative slow in Understanding and executing what was practiced and learned. But staffs was really patient with us. Half way through the course, we were pre empt that we might not be able to complete our course and attained our certification by 1 of the staffs. But upon further discussion and some arrangement by their team, a swap of instructor was made to cater to us. And with her very warm guide and patience , my friends and i managed to successfully complete our course on time. Really grateful to all of them !
Highly recommended for their flexibility and understanding of fellow students.

English speaking course and are Australian run company.

Date of experience: October 2015
RosieCotton85, General Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Hi msnuli,

Thank you so much for this great review for TDC.
We do always try to be as flexible as possible, and I am so glad that we could make it work for you and your friends. It's good to hear that everyone went away happy in the end :).
We certainly do understand that different people need different teaching styles and I'm glad that we could accommodate you and your friends.
Hopefully we will be able to get you diving again in the future.

Thanks again, from the team at TDC

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I took my AOWD certification there and there's absolutely nothing to complain. Staff is very friendly and instructors are well prepared. It's right by the beach and cozy, which makes things simple and easy. The house reefs are great, Definetely will come back.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely scuba walk and coral snorkeling experience,very competent,experienced and friendly staff.!! We had a chance to see the coral reef protection project ship visit the island!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 21 February 2016

In June 2014 I had the great pleasure of taking a Padi Open Water course with both my children at the Tioman Dive Centre at Panuba Inn. Our instructor was Claire, and what an amazing teacher, she was. Friendly, thorough, responsible and with great empathy. My daughter had trouble equalizing, and Claire did everything to help her, even contacted the boss Rosie to get more suggestions and succeeded! We all look back with great respect for this great teacher and her boss.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

My wive and i stayed at panuba from 10th to 15th Feb and I decided to do a refresher course at TDC as it's located at the resort. The instructor was Mr. patrick n he was very professional. I Had a personal one on one lessons which is great cause I haven't dive for a very long time. The lessons r direct n easy to understand. This also help convince my wive to do a demo dive which introduce non divers to scuba diving. With patrick helpfull instruction and Eva which is Patrick partner skillful persuasion, my wife decided to continue with the discover dive program. Which let's non diver dive with the help of instructor. After a brief explanation and a very good instructions, my wive manage to do the program with Eva by her side All the way. She managed to dive at a depth of 10m for about 42m, which is very good for a non diver n a first timer too. Thanks to both of the instructor, because of them we had a fantastic time. For sure we will come back again. N hopefully my wive will take her certification then.

Date of experience: February 2016