“Mr”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

borso3
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
“Mr”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at casa alegria in december. Tshe room is lovely, clean and tidy and the place is wonderful. I could see the sea front my window when i woke up every morning, mountains behind me when i was hanging out reading in the hammock. Quiet place but it has a very nice energy. Oli and Angelika are very nice and kind people from germany, very helpful and FUNNY too! They speak english, german and spanish. They let me use their tools and stuff in the garage so i could got really creative and created things made of wood and metal. This place is very inspirational I highly recomend it to anybody looking for some peace and stressless enviroment for arts, spiritual growth or just thinking, and wondering around, to get lost or to find something special.
The island is small and for me it's very surrealistic with its volcanic sceeneries. Unbelivable! There are many options here for hicking, swimming, cycling, yoga, fitness, scuba diving... Angelika and Oli helps you out whatever you need!

I hope my review will be helpful for others looking for the best place in el Hierro. I've checked already quite a few but none of them gets even close to Fica Heidrum if i look at the over all experience. I really felt like a family.

Thank you for the wonderful time with You it was a lifetime experience for me. Im sure I'll be back as soon as possible.
Attila

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$55
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing