“Quick stop for a tasty lunch!”
Review of Doolin Deli

Doolin Deli
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Doolin
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We prefer to save our big meals for dinner, so a stop into Doolin Deli was perfect! I had a veggie soup and a sandwich and both were delicious. Normally I'm not a sandwich person, but I enjoyed it! We also got a scone and lemon cake to go which were a wonderful treat later.

2  Thank Kat W

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The deli has been redone in a more cottagey and cozy style. There is a good range of sandwiches and paninis and salads. Especially good choice of baked goods. High point is the coffee- real expresso machine for lattes cappucinos etc.

2  Thank CMBernadette
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stopped for coffee and tea and added some pastries. The service was great and everything was very clean and comfortable.

2  Thank Nanny1plus8
Reviewed 13 September 2015

An amazing cafe/deli/takeaway. We went in for bite to eat and came out with takeaway food for the whole day! The veggie burgers were the best we had ever tasted and I've tasted a few in my time!

3  Thank Reuben S
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Value for money in a must see wee town. Soup was great. Parking is a pain tho. You can camp right at the harbour :-)

2  Thank LeaKarczewska