Open today: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing service and fit

I got a suit which fits perfectly. DeePee is easy and uncomplicated. We had good fun and enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2020
Penang345
Amazing service

I needed a tuxedo tailor-made last minute before a trip overseas and only had a 3-day turnaround... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2020

from US$17.26
from US$28.53
from US$6.06
More Info
All reviews amazing service last minute suit material dress pants fit jacket deepak advice quality wedding penang measurements tuxedo
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Found Deepee Tailor on Tripadvisor. Tailored a two-piece suit and an extra trouser there and picked it up within a week. Deepak provided great advice on choice of fabric, lapels, vents, etc. Ready to wear the suit in Hong Kong where I am doing my internship.

Date of experience: June 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Thank you for your comments and compliments. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you and regards.

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Found DeePee Tailors after browsing the net and found his reviews on TripAdvisor. I'm a Penangite who works overseas.

Absolutely a delight when I visited Deepak, who was very knowledgeable in the area no doubt. Explained the reason why I needed the suit and also my work climate which is different to Malaysia's humid weather.

Deepak has an extensive fabric collection in store and with Deepak's magic, I got myself a stunning navy blue 2 piece wool + cashmere blend suit. Exactly the shade of colour that I was looking for. Tailored to my measurements and received within the timeframe as promised. Very professional indeed.

Can't wait to wear it during my conference.
Many thanks Mr Deepak :)

Eric
New Zealand

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you for your compliments and comments. We are sure you will get good compliments for your suit. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you and regards.

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

DeePee just made quite a few items for me: A suit, pants, shirts.

Very friendly and professional service.

They give honest and useful advice; they have a very nice selection of fabrics, and their workmanship is first-rate.

I can warmly recommend DeePee.

Poul O. G. Hoiness

Ambassador (R.)

Date of experience: January 2019
DeepakBuxani, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2019

Thank you so much for your kind comments, we are glad that you are happy with our service and quality. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Found Deepee Tailors through TripAdvisor to have suits made for my husband and myself to have linen jackets made for business.
A very professional and excellent service provided by Deepak & Vinita. A true treat and experience having clothes made by this lovely Family. Extremely knowledgeable, skilled and professional. HIGHLY Recommended.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank DiKay2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work and hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I can highly recommend a visit to DeePee Tailors at Straits Quay, Penang. I had two new suits made and my wife three jackets. I am absolutely blown away with the quality of workmanship from Deepak and his lovely wife, Vinita. Deepak understood exactly what I wanted and also gave me valuable advice about what style of cut and fabric was best for myself and wife. I strongly recommend a visit to DeePee Tailors to all people visiting the wonderful island of Penang.

Date of experience: January 2019

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that we could satisfy your requirements and look forward to serving you and your friends in the future. Thank you.