Open today: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing service and fit

I got a suit which fits perfectly. DeePee is easy and uncomplicated. We had good fun and enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2020
Penang345
Amazing service

I needed a tuxedo tailor-made last minute before a trip overseas and only had a 3-day turnaround... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2020

from US$17.26
from US$28.53
from US$6.06
More Info
All reviews amazing service last minute suit material dress pants fit jacket deepak advice quality wedding penang measurements tuxedo
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2019

I had a few email exchanges before my travel to Penang and subsequent visit to DeePee Tailor in November 2019. I don't usually make suits as my work does not require it. Being new and unfamiliar, they were very friendly, patient and resourceful in providing me advice and recommendation that suited to me requirements. I ended up making a set of jacket, pants and two shirts which are well tailored.

For pricing wise, they are more on the premium. I have made some comparison with lower pricing tailors which uses more inferior materials. DeePee Tailors materials are just justified for the price they are charging.

Date of experience: November 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad that you're happy with the service and work received. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

We are German/Chinese couple living part-time in Penang.
DeePee Tailor has just made a brazer and a shirt for my husband who urgently needed for a business trip.
Went to DeePee last week, my husband was measured, had one fitting in the following day, and picked up within a week.
The new tailor-made brazer and shirt fit my husband really well. The materials and craftsmanship are top quality and the service is excellent.
We are delighted to have found DeePee Tailor and will definitely return to again.

Date of experience: August 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Thank you for your compliments on our work, it was our pleasure to serve you. We do hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 July 2019

I was in Georgetown for a couple of weeks and decided to get a custom vest made while there. Read the positive reviews here and visited Deepee soon after getting there.

The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Rates were very reasonable and they were able to measure me and let me pick fabric immediately. I came back 3 days later for a fitting. Then I picked up the vest 2 days after that.

Fits like a glove and looks great. A joy to own and wear.

Date of experience: July 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Thank you for your kind compliments, we are glad that you are happy with our service and work. Looking forward to serving you again . Thank you, regards

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Found Deepee Tailor on Tripadvisor. Tailored a two-piece suit and an extra trouser there and picked it up within a week. Deepak provided great advice on choice of fabric, lapels, vents, etc. Ready to wear the suit in Hong Kong where I am doing my internship.

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you for your comments and compliments. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you and regards.

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Found DeePee Tailors after browsing the net and found his reviews on TripAdvisor. I'm a Penangite who works overseas.

Absolutely a delight when I visited Deepak, who was very knowledgeable in the area no doubt. Explained the reason why I needed the suit and also my work climate which is different to Malaysia's humid weather.

Deepak has an extensive fabric collection in store and with Deepak's magic, I got myself a stunning navy blue 2 piece wool + cashmere blend suit. Exactly the shade of colour that I was looking for. Tailored to my measurements and received within the timeframe as promised. Very professional indeed.

Can't wait to wear it during my conference.
Many thanks Mr Deepak :)

Eric
New Zealand

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you for your compliments and comments. We are sure you will get good compliments for your suit. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you and regards.