Open today: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing service and fit

I got a suit which fits perfectly. DeePee is easy and uncomplicated. We had good fun and enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2020
Penang345
Amazing service

I needed a tuxedo tailor-made last minute before a trip overseas and only had a 3-day turnaround... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2020

from US$17.26
from US$28.53
from US$6.06
More Info
All reviews amazing service last minute suit material dress pants fit jacket deepak advice quality wedding penang measurements tuxedo
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2019

I had a wedding suit made here and was very impressed with the service and quality of the product. Deepak is also very quick at responding to emails. I will be here again!

Date of experience: December 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

We are glad you are happy with our services. Look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

Mr Deepak is not only a great tailor, but is one who gives good advice and wants what is best for his customer.

I came to Mr Deepak with a request for a suit on short notice and I was concerned that I did not have enough time to get the suit made. Mr Deepak worked with me to ensure that I got the perfect suit before I left Penang.

The quality is excellent and I'm grateful for the changes made according to Mr Deepaks advice. Now that my measurement have been taken, I will be ordering from Mr Deepak in the near future.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your kind comments. Glad that you are happy with our services.Look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

This place came to me by word of mouth as another girl had a dress made by these guys, so I thought I would treat myself to a dress. I was not disappointed. Amazing service from start to finish. The dress is a great fit and material used is lovely.

Date of experience: September 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We are glad that you're happy with our service and work. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2019

I had a few email exchanges before my travel to Penang and subsequent visit to DeePee Tailor in November 2019. I don't usually make suits as my work does not require it. Being new and unfamiliar, they were very friendly, patient and resourceful in providing me advice and recommendation that suited to me requirements. I ended up making a set of jacket, pants and two shirts which are well tailored.

For pricing wise, they are more on the premium. I have made some comparison with lower pricing tailors which uses more inferior materials. DeePee Tailors materials are just justified for the price they are charging.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad that you're happy with the service and work received. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

We are German/Chinese couple living part-time in Penang.
DeePee Tailor has just made a brazer and a shirt for my husband who urgently needed for a business trip.
Went to DeePee last week, my husband was measured, had one fitting in the following day, and picked up within a week.
The new tailor-made brazer and shirt fit my husband really well. The materials and craftsmanship are top quality and the service is excellent.
We are delighted to have found DeePee Tailor and will definitely return to again.

Date of experience: August 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2019

Thank you for your compliments on our work, it was our pleasure to serve you. We do hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you.