Open today: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$17.26
from US$28.53
from US$6.06
More Info
All reviews amazing service last minute suit material dress pants fit jacket deepak advice quality wedding penang measurements tuxedo
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2020

I needed a tuxedo tailor-made last minute before a trip overseas and only had a 3-day turnaround. DeePee Tailor was not only accommodating and flexible to my needs but they also did not compromise on quality. They were very professional and friendly people to deal with throughout my interaction and transaction with them. I will definitely recommend them!

Date of experience: January 2020
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you for your kind comments, we are glad you valued our services and effort. Look forward to serving you again.Thank you.

Reviewed 11 January 2020

I had a suit jacket, pants, and 2 work shirts made. It was a very friendly experience with plenty of help, and I came out with now my favourite suit and shirts to wear to work. I will make sure to go back here if I ever need another suit.

Date of experience: December 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you are happy with our services. Look forward to more business with you,your friend and family.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

I had a wedding suit made here and was very impressed with the service and quality of the product. Deepak is also very quick at responding to emails. I will be here again!

Date of experience: December 2019

We are glad you are happy with our services. Look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

Mr Deepak is not only a great tailor, but is one who gives good advice and wants what is best for his customer.

I came to Mr Deepak with a request for a suit on short notice and I was concerned that I did not have enough time to get the suit made. Mr Deepak worked with me to ensure that I got the perfect suit before I left Penang.

The quality is excellent and I'm grateful for the changes made according to Mr Deepaks advice. Now that my measurement have been taken, I will be ordering from Mr Deepak in the near future.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your kind comments. Glad that you are happy with our services.Look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

This place came to me by word of mouth as another girl had a dress made by these guys, so I thought I would treat myself to a dress. I was not disappointed. Amazing service from start to finish. The dress is a great fit and material used is lovely.

Date of experience: September 2019
Deepak L, Manager at Deepee Tailor & Collections, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comment. We are glad that you're happy with our service and work. We hope to see you again soon.