See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I've stayed here before.

If you need a place to stay, that's ok. The beds are soft and they have hot water. The place is also brand spanking new and clean.

BUT.... unfortunately the amenities are SERIOUSLY lacking.

Firstly, English spoken at the front desk is non-existent. I speak a little bit of Thai and I could get by, but if you don't you mind find yourself quite frustrated.

Secondly, NO Amenities. I needed an Iron for a business meeting. "Sorry we don't have". So can I pay to get it pressed? "Sorry we don't have".

Wi-fi is also an additional surcharge, as is almost every other facility in the hotel.

For the price, I think it is also kind of steep as it's basically ala carte, everything.

Unfortunately, it is probably the only decent hotel in the Phetkasem area. Next time, I will just taxi in from BKK.

And I'll add the room wasn't ready until 3.30. Pretty shocking.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Relatively new place....very clean.
Staff speaks little to no English.
Rooms are very dark....I had a hard time shaving in the bathroom it was so dark.
Staff could be trained better
Not a good location. Need a car or a lot of money for taxis.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DLafratta