Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SummerTraveller

Summer holiday

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Aug 2022
There is nothing wrong with the room or room amenities, all basic necessities provided and the room was clean. What is lacking is customer service. The owner is abrupt, bordering on rude, and while he did apologize to me once for the way he spoke to me, I found his attitude and approach very off-putting. I would not be keen to stay here again.
Date of stay: July 2022
6.9 km from The Breeze Motel
    RM 668
8.7 km from The Breeze Motel
Free parking
Valley View of Minas Basin and new solar panel roofing system.
Get rewarded with One Key
6.9 km from The Breeze Motel
64.1 km from The Breeze Motel
71.6 km from The Breeze Motel
View more hotels in North Grand Pre
All reviews evangeline beach low tide wolfville area fundy bay shore
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022

DO NOT BOOK HERE!
I booked on line a month before arrival. When I called the day I was to arrive I was told that he had no booking. He asked me repeatedly when I booked, and I kept saying that I had done so a month prior. His reply...” let me go out in the car and check my book”.

I was put on hold and when he came back with “ his book” I was told several times I was NOT in his system. I kept telling him i had done this but he kept repeating he did not have me. At this point I did not get angry, I simply accepted what he said...I had no choice...he would not listen.

So this morning I get a voice message from Don, the same man I spoke with on Friday. He was asking why I did not show up and I had been charged $148.35 to my visa for not arriving.

I called him promptly to ask kindly for a refund and to refresh his memory that we had spoken. He had no recollection. I firmly asked for a refund...he kept denying that we had spoken and would not take any responsibility. When I firmly instructed him to refund my money his reply...” I cannot do that, you’ll have to contact Booking.com and get your refund”. And hung up!

So I’m out a weekend away, AND charged $148.35 for something that he took no responsibility for. Wow! Atrocious.

I am still shaking my head.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank X4735XZterryw
Reviewed 9 August 2022

Very comfortable stay. Rooms are dated but very clean. Pool was awesome as it was a very hot day and it made all the difference. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Vacationing with my 3 sisters who were visiting from away. Had so much fun together. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 27 August 2021

Great rates
Great room
Super friendly owners
I went with my daughter and had the best two night stay ever
They were super quick to answer my questions
The room was soooo clean
It is everything they say and more
I will definitely go back
Thanks to the owners for everything

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2021

This was my second stay here and I absolutely love it here. It is peaceful and very comfortable. The owners make you feel welcome and make sure you have what you need. The sunsets are beautiful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I look forward to a return trip next summer!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2021

We came to this motel at 4 in the afternoon and the owner was expecting our children to be still and quiet. We didn't know that the rooms aren't soundproof and the footsteps are heard to the adjacent room. We felt that our privacy was invaded because the owner always peeps and listens to our room to check if our children our making any noise. The owner even compared his parenting skills to ours that made us feel degraded. He was expecting our children not to make any noise at exactly 8pm when the quiet time that was written on their rules was 11pm. He even warned us that he'll ask us to leave if the children will not behave well. Hope they didn't advertise that their motel is child friendly because it's totally not. Furthermore, the pool looks creepy, unsafe and not functional at all. The only access to the beach is just a stairs with no guard rails that is a potential for accidents especially to children. If you want your family outing to be ruined and be stressful then this is the best place for you!

Date of stay: July 2021