Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Geri S

We did not visit because when we went to check in, our reservation had been cancelled.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Aug 2022
I wish I could give a review of the property but unfortunately, our reservation was cancelled by the booking company. I booked this place in June, 2 months before our vacation. I received an email from the booking company the morning before our vacation informing me that our reservation was cancelled. I immediately contacted the property owner to inquire and he assured me that I had a reservation. He said that the booking company has "messed with the reservations" many times and to "put the email in your trash". He assured me that our reservation was confirmed. When we arrived at the motel on Aug 24, we had NO reservation. The owner was not there so I called him. He said my reservation was cancelled and he had no rooms. I reminded him of the conversation I had on the phone with him 10 days prior. He remembered the conversation but said that there was nothing he could do. Oh well! too bad. He took no responsibility for the screw up even though he assured me verbally that we had a room there. He sounded like he couldn't care less.
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
      RM 667
      RM 668
    8.7 km from The Breeze Motel
    Free parking
    Valley View of Minas Basin and new solar panel roofing system.
    RM 629
    RM 447
      RM 525
    14.8 km from The Breeze Motel
    View more hotels in North Grand Pre
    All reviews evangeline beach low tide wolfville area fundy bay shore
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 19 August 2022

Initial meeting with owner was pleasant.
    Room outdated but that I was aware of based on the pictures.
    Room was not what i would call clean, hair on bathroom floor from guest prior.
    My issue with room were the beds, we noted when we layed on the mattress our heads sunk lower that feet. As a make do - we rotated the mattress and folded a bedspread to place between mattress and box spring to add height.
    We made do as was only for one night.
    Next morning owner asked how everything was? I said, to be honest with you the sleep was not comfortable due to condition of mattresses. I explained the issue. He was surprised and said it cannot be the mattresses as he just spent $8,800 on all new mattresses 3 weeks ago. I said all i can say these mattresses did not feel new. At this time he became aggravated by my offering constructive criticism, brushed his hand in the air towards me and dismissed me by turning away stating it is not his fault we did not have a good sleep.
    I did take some time, reflected on the issue and what he said about replacing all the mattresses for $8,800. If there a 10 rooms and 2 mattresses in each - we i guess it make sense that even new mattresses would be less than comfortable as they are cheap quality. The sheets did not even cover the mattresses.
    Over all - sleep I can catch up on and move on. But his dismissive behaviour towards me was disturbing.
    I am not one to complain, likely would have left and not bother to take the time to rate the experience. But I decided to only because of his behaviour.

1  Thank m2nvacation
    Reviewed 17 August 2022

There is nothing wrong with the room or room amenities, all basic necessities provided and the room was clean. What is lacking is customer service. The owner is abrupt, bordering on rude, and while he did apologize to me once for the way he spoke to me, I found his attitude and approach very off-putting. I would not be keen to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
    1  Thank SummerTraveller12121
    Reviewed 14 August 2022

DO NOT BOOK HERE!
    I booked on line a month before arrival. When I called the day I was to arrive I was told that he had no booking. He asked me repeatedly when I booked, and I kept saying that I had done so a month prior. His reply...” let me go out in the car and check my book”.

I was put on hold and when he came back with “ his book” I was told several times I was NOT in his system. I kept telling him i had done this but he kept repeating he did not have me. At this point I did not get angry, I simply accepted what he said...I had no choice...he would not listen.

So this morning I get a voice message from Don, the same man I spoke with on Friday. He was asking why I did not show up and I had been charged $148.35 to my visa for not arriving.

I called him promptly to ask kindly for a refund and to refresh his memory that we had spoken. He had no recollection. I firmly asked for a refund...he kept denying that we had spoken and would not take any responsibility. When I firmly instructed him to refund my money his reply...” I cannot do that, you’ll have to contact Booking.com and get your refund”. And hung up!

So I’m out a weekend away, AND charged $148.35 for something that he took no responsibility for. Wow! Atrocious.

I am still shaking my head.

1  Thank X4735XZterryw
    Reviewed 9 August 2022

Very comfortable stay. Rooms are dated but very clean. Pool was awesome as it was a very hot day and it made all the difference. Staff very friendly and helpful.
    Vacationing with my 3 sisters who were visiting from away. Had so much fun together. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

Great rates
    Great room
    Super friendly owners
    I went with my daughter and had the best two night stay ever
    They were super quick to answer my questions
    The room was soooo clean
    It is everything they say and more
    I will definitely go back
    Thanks to the owners for everything

Date of stay: August 2021