Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
waymega
United Kingdom

Will stay again!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 May 2024
What a gem of a place. Quiet, newly renovated, great beds and an outstanding location right on the waterfront. We stayed only one night in May 2024 and wish it was at least two or even three. Note that ownership has changed in the past year and a bit and we met Noelle, one of the new owners, who was helpful and enthusiastic in ensuring guests enjoy their stay. The self check-in worked great (there is no on-site reception) tv and wifi was good and I loved the common seating area around a fire pit - or further away if you wanted to enjoy a quiet glass of wine or cider and watch the tide turn. We would happily stay again and will let our friends know!
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    RM 747
    RM 838
21.9 km from The Breeze Motel
View more hotels in North Grand Pre
All reviews evangeline beach low tide wolfville area fundy bay shore
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2023 via mobile

This is a hidden gem; it has been recently renovated and has a beautiful beachy feel and theme. The views are amazing and the room was lovely. Comfortable beds but pillows aren’t great. I will be recommending this spot to anyone I know travelling in the area.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2023

The Breeze is such a fantastic hidden gem in the Wolfville area. It is so close to vineyards, the town, the market, great restaurants, and fantastic shopping.

The motel itself is gorgeous. Completely refinished. It’s obvious how much care and attention went into this renovation. Not only is it beautiful, but so comfortable.

Also, the VIEWS. Absolutely cannot be beat. It’s amazing to wake up in the morning and walk forever during low tide.

I cannot wait to return again and again.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2022

We stayed at the Beach Breeze Motel August 29-31/22. After reading some of the reviews we were no sure what to expect.
Check in was fine and we had a nice conversation with Don the owner. It’s. Right next door to Evangeline Beach so getting to the shore is not a problem. Take the stairs to the beach.
The rooms are rustic and could use some updating but for the price it was quite comfortable The over all stay was fine.
We had wonderful weather and enjoyed walking on the floor of the Bay of Fundy at low tide and swimming in it at high tide.
You are only 10 minutes away from Wolfville and New Minus so if you haven’t prepared for meals it’s only a short trip to restaurants and your Timmies.. 😊
The property is up for sale and will close Mid October.

Room tip: Basic but clean and comfortable.
Reviewed 25 August 2022

I wish I could give a review of the property but unfortunately, our reservation was cancelled by the booking company. I booked this place in June, 2 months before our vacation. I received an email from the booking company the morning before our vacation informing me that our reservation was cancelled. I immediately contacted the property owner to inquire and he assured me that I had a reservation. He said that the booking company has "messed with the reservations" many times and to "put the email in your trash". He assured me that our reservation was confirmed. When we arrived at the motel on Aug 24, we had NO reservation. The owner was not there so I called him. He said my reservation was cancelled and he had no rooms. I reminded him of the conversation I had on the phone with him 10 days prior. He remembered the conversation but said that there was nothing he could do. Oh well! too bad. He took no responsibility for the screw up even though he assured me verbally that we had a room there. He sounded like he couldn't care less.

Reviewed 19 August 2022

Initial meeting with owner was pleasant.
Room outdated but that I was aware of based on the pictures.
Room was not what i would call clean, hair on bathroom floor from guest prior.
My issue with room were the beds, we noted when we layed on the mattress our heads sunk lower that feet. As a make do - we rotated the mattress and folded a bedspread to place between mattress and box spring to add height.
We made do as was only for one night.
Next morning owner asked how everything was? I said, to be honest with you the sleep was not comfortable due to condition of mattresses. I explained the issue. He was surprised and said it cannot be the mattresses as he just spent $8,800 on all new mattresses 3 weeks ago. I said all i can say these mattresses did not feel new. At this time he became aggravated by my offering constructive criticism, brushed his hand in the air towards me and dismissed me by turning away stating it is not his fault we did not have a good sleep.
I did take some time, reflected on the issue and what he said about replacing all the mattresses for $8,800. If there a 10 rooms and 2 mattresses in each - we i guess it make sense that even new mattresses would be less than comfortable as they are cheap quality. The sheets did not even cover the mattresses.
Over all - sleep I can catch up on and move on. But his dismissive behaviour towards me was disturbing.
I am not one to complain, likely would have left and not bother to take the time to rate the experience. But I decided to only because of his behaviour.

1  Thank m2nvacation