“Campground and Saloon”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop ar Bentley's campground for an overnight visit and decided to stay 2 nights. We also met up with a few friends in the process.

The upper campground had less trees so we were hoping to get satellite. For some reason we were unable to get satellite. We were able to get local channels so that worked out well.

The lot was huge, level, 30/50 amp...We have a 45'motorhome. We leveled 1st try and able to put out our slides out and still have a huge area for entertaining.

Now the Saloon. Amber waited on us both nights. She was AWESOME! Great personality, friendly and was always there to see if we needed anything.

We did not eat the 1st night but we did the 2nd night. There were 6 of us our food came out promptly and hot.

I (3 others) had the fish n chips special for $10.00. There was 3 huge pieces of fish with a fist full of fries and slaw. The fish was lightly battered thick pieces. It was fresh and juicy. 3 others had the lobster roll with fries. The roll was chalk full of chuncks of lobster. They said it was cooked perfectly!! None of us left anything on our plates the food was that good!

The food was so good I wish we ate here the 1st night instead of one of the high priced lack luster restaurants in Kennebunkport!!

Overall we had a great time and suggest to our camping friends to stop by and stay a night or two.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Been to Bentleys many times and always a decent time. Today I took a few friends, it was Lola's birthday. We decided to eat inside, service sucked, food took 50 minutes to get to our table, my friends burger was raw, another friend ordered a sampler platter and they forgot to put the chicken in it, everything on the platter was greasy, fried in oil that was old and needed to be changed. Another person got a burger that was OK, I got pulled pork sandwich, wasn't like the ones I remembered getting there before,the onion rings were fried in the same old oil and where not good. I only ate it cause I was starving after waiting so long for the food. We sent back the raw burger and the greasy platter, and did not get anything else. On the way back to NH one of my friends got sick and vomited, and my stomach is upset. I like the place but will NEVER eat there again. I'm kind of embarrassed after talking the place up to my friends, they expected a great time not rushing home to their porcelain thrown.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I think many people have the wrong veiw of this amazing location. Yes, it's a biker destination but it's very well managed , safe place to have a great meal.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Good food, All burgers cooked perfect, awesome chowders and website has menu and agenda on line. LOTS to look at. We went on a Monday night and saw Paint night there! This is a very unique neutral biker bar that makes it clear that it has a wild side potential, but good enough to bring a kid in for a burger. Busiest times stated by the crowd is Fri, Sat, Sun. Afternoons. So if you're in a truck and not a bike, go during the week.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Mainly a biker bar with food. Everyone is friendly there and lots of nice bikes. They have bands playing many nights in the summer. It's a place you have to go see and drink at, and have a great time. It's a nice stop to stretch your legs and meet new friends that ride.