All reviews in town store laundry offering wifi
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Clean and standard hotel. Locals said it's best in town for price and quality. Near everything like food night life and common areas like the town's popular park which is a 5 min walk from hotel and is surrounded by all kinds of stores everywhere around the park. Great place to experience. Will definitely book again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The accomodations were average and the service was below average. Front desk wasn't friendly or helpful. I asked management to help me adjust the air conditioning but I was told that there was nothing they could do. Wouldn't stay here again I found hotel caribani down the street and was much happier there.

Room Tip: Go to hotel caribani
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles L
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Estuve aqui en agosto con mi esposo e hijo, y si nones el unico hotel en la ciudad es el mejor, la comodidad de el lugar cerca de todo, la limpieza y la atencion del personal buenosimas, el precio muy comodo!! Definitivamente me quedaria alli otra vez!!!

Me and my husbad and son stayed here because our houses in town dont have elecricity generators so we cant have the ac on all day jeje. the nicest modern little hotel in town,! The price was really good, the rooms are comfortable and clean! The staff very helpful and nice, is close to everything in the town, they don't have a pool but why you need one! Go out and explore the town villa cana "Bar restaurant and pool" is a taxi away, Salinas beach is 30 minutes away. I wold definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Guillermo the manager speaks English and he and his staff was accommodating. Lobby attendant and Security Guard both on duty at night. No trouble ever, but was reassuring for a bunch of us ladies. 2 floor hotel that has two dbl beds or 3 singles. A bit unusual for 3 beds, but worked for us. $38. /noc U.S. dollars.
Not sure of cost of WIFI- I think it was part of our group package. I took no electronic devices on this trip. No elevator which is usual and normal for the DR. No restaurant per se, but we had buffet breakfast daily. Not sure if this was usual or that we were a group of 30. Cold bottled drinks avail for purchase-reasonable.We traveled by bus, so were unaware of parking availability. Can't respond to 'classic hotel' cause not sure of definition.

Room Tip: Rooms in front had street noise. Rooms on South had a rooster nearby-. So, I'd try North and back next time. happy to have a/c.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I liked this hotel. Very clean in common hotel areas and also standard room area. Pleasant staff with nice lobby and contemporary furnishings. Reasonable price with good inexpensive food on property. Wifi was included. Might want to ask for room towards rear of hotel as local street traffic noisy with motor bikes. I would stay again without hesitation.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends