“Best Chinese takeaway food I've had in a long long time.”

Diamond Garden Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Strood
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I don't live in Strood, I was staying over at my my daughter's, and her "regular" takeaway wasn't answering the phone, so she decided to try the Diamond Garden instead.
So glad she did, the food was absolutely top notch, and delivered within 30 minutes (late on a Saturday night) I was really impressed with the quality of the food, (way better than I've been getting where I live). The delivery chap was really friendly and polite.
What more could you ask? Excellent food, polite service, quick delivery, 10/10.
I would highly recommend this takeaway, if they continue to keep up these high standards, they can't go wrong.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is my first takeaway review and I felt that it deserved it. Have tried quite a few Chinese takeaways in the Strood/Rochester area over the years which have been good but not great until we had a leaflet through for Diamond Garden, so we gave it a try & will definitely be using this takeaway for our Chinese feasts from now on. Had four takeaways now from them & all have been delivered very quickly & hot, as some from others can be delivered lukewarm. Tried quite a few different dishes now & by far the best are the meals for one of chicken in black bean sauce & also the crispy chilli fried beef which was very crispy & tasty as opposed to some we had from others that have been really chewy & sweet. Me, my husband & daughter all agree its the best in Strood. Well done Diamond Garden keep up with your standards & you will keep the customers rolling in.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to try this chinese after all the great reviews. Well I was very impressed with food,hot and tasty. They do not deliver to our area so I collected! The only negative is the location, a complete nightmare to park and the roads are choker block

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent Chinese. Best in strood. Fresh food delivered hot and fast. Really good find. Staff very polite and it's very clean.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

New staff members taking orders are making the take away an even nicer place to visit. Food is just getting better I recommend 18A smoked chicken always nice!