“Decent fish and chips”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fish and Chip Restaurant and Takeaway
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Best fish and chips around, but not much decent competition around anyway! Of the three times I've been, my order has been wrong twice, which I've only noticed by the time I'm home! Surely can't be too difficult to send out what's on the order slip?! When I have received the right thing however, it was great!

1  Thank shirking_from_home

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Moved to the area 12 months ago but only got round to visiting this restaurant last week. Real shame we didn't try it earlier. Really, really good. Delightful staff, great menu and the freshest fish. It's great to see a restaurant operating at this level and delivering such quality.

Definitely will be going back - probably every week!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Always a good meal here, my family and I love it. Good value for money the food is tasty, the staff are excellent and have been there for years so you feel as though you are visiting friends

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Olivers is a great little place for a lunch time or tea time visit.
The staff are friendly, attentive & always happy to help.
Only caution is the floor, which can be a little bit slippery. (design of the wood)

Thank Madder Sam.
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My partner and I have been regulars at Oliver's for the last 5 years and we absolutely love this place. The staff are friendly and the food is delicious. The Early Bird menu is terrific value for money and although it says "smaller portion sizes", we found the portion sizes more than adequate. This is the best fish restaurant we have ever been to and is our "go to" dining place within the Basingstoke area.