“Pizza was a little Greazy that day I ate there”

Domino's Pizza Warners Bay
Ranked #31 of 47 Restaurants in Warners Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news.
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had a pizza here with my friend and on that day the vegetarian Pizza was a little Greazy. I usually love eating Dominos Pizza as they usually serve a nice pizza but dont know what happened that day

1  Thank Sami H

Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

I live in Warners and use Dominoes regularly when working late and too tired to cook.
Have dropped on to order, have rung up, used my laptop and used my iPhone app to place orders.... No complaints at all on each occasionso whatever you're doing guys, keep doing it!