“Chris 'Roy' Grant @ LVS”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kin Kin
Living Valley Health Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kin Kin
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I couldn't fault LVS or the staff and care. I was a pretty shattered person upon arrival at LVS, with a chronic physical health issue and a very low mental attitude. Wasn't in a very good 'place' health wise at all. But after 2 weeks and 2 days I was a different person. LVS had made me feel very much apart of their family and became so close to staff and other guests in such a short time. Everyone made you feel safe. It was comforting to know that you could unload your feelings, physically and mentally and everyone would care and give you so much positive feedback. Just having someone to listen was a huge part of my path to heal.
Thank you so much. LVS changed my thoughts, my feelings and happier path for my life.
Oh and by the way the food was sensational!!!

Room Tip: Nothing. Perfect 👌
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is a must go destination! I have been to other health retreats and I have thoroughly researched even more all over the world. This place is second to none in all categories! Each and every single staff member is not only extremely knowledgeable in their field but they have a genuine passion for what they do and go out of their way without thinking time and time again. The esthetics are beautiful, serene and well maintained, especially the steam rooms :) I went for 3 weeks at a very bad time in my life and I didn't see the bright side to anything. Half way through my stay I was a different person inside and out. My roasacea/acne covered skin had cleared, I could sleep better, my endurance increased, I quit smoking, binge drinking, I lost quite a few inches off my waist and hips, my brain fog disappeared so much my new found stutter disappeared. There are a lot of "health retreats" around but I have not been able to find one that even comes close to doing it on a cellular level like Living Valley does and that in my opinion is way more valuable and needed for an overall health and wellness makeover. To those who think it is to expensive, but spend their time and money on fancy gizmos and miracle pills and smoke and drink .. chances are it's costing more than the retreat <3

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We appreciated the genuine concern and help of Gary and his team of naturopaths who guided and educated us, leaving us with a great plan and strategy to ensure ongoing health and wellness. Excellent treatments and the most amazing food. Well done. The accommodation is basic, but exceptionally clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The physical environment, total staff team, food, personal treatments, authenticity of culture is unique.
It is possible to come/go for time out, for life-threatening conditions, for information on diet and exercise, to detox. It is possible to participate fully or to select from activities. Casual conversations are fruitful. Every professional staff member is exceptional in skill and relationship.

Room Tip: The rooms I experienced were cabin rooms in groups of 3-4. I chose a single room with ensuite. There...
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Amazing friendly staff. Beautiful setting with lots of treatments that are exilerating for body and soul. Also very informative. A must place to visit. You will not regret the experience.

Room Tip: Clean and tidy.
Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
24.3 km away
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
25 km away
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas

Been to Living Valley Health Retreat? Share your experiences!