Agoda.com
Villakin(Kin Kin)
Agoda.com
All reviewshealth retreatwrapsfellow guestscome homepersonal trainerlong termlife changinghis teamworld classdetox programsteam roomcaring staffbody and soulfeel calmlearn howenergy levelsmany ways
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is a must go destination! I have been to other health retreats and I have thoroughly researched even more all over the world. This place is second to none in all categories! Each and every single staff member is not only extremely knowledgeable in their field but they have a genuine passion for what they do and go out of their way without thinking time and time again. The esthetics are beautiful, serene and well maintained, especially the steam rooms :) I went for 3 weeks at a very bad time in my life and I didn't see the bright side to anything. Half way through my stay I was a different person inside and out. My roasacea/acne covered skin had cleared, I could sleep better, my endurance increased, I quit smoking, binge drinking, I lost quite a few inches off my waist and hips, my brain fog disappeared so much my new found stutter disappeared. There are a lot of "health retreats" around but I have not been able to find one that even comes close to doing it on a cellular level like Living Valley does and that in my opinion is way more valuable and needed for an overall health and wellness makeover. To those who think it is to expensive, but spend their time and money on fancy gizmos and miracle pills and smoke and drink .. chances are it's costing more than the retreat <3

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We appreciated the genuine concern and help of Gary and his team of naturopaths who guided and educated us, leaving us with a great plan and strategy to ensure ongoing health and wellness. Excellent treatments and the most amazing food. Well done. The accommodation is basic, but exceptionally clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The physical environment, total staff team, food, personal treatments, authenticity of culture is unique.
It is possible to come/go for time out, for life-threatening conditions, for information on diet and exercise, to detox. It is possible to participate fully or to select from activities. Casual conversations are fruitful. Every professional staff member is exceptional in skill and relationship.

Room Tip: The rooms I experienced were cabin rooms in groups of 3-4. I chose a single room with ensuite. There were wooden floors - maybe grey iron bark. The bathroom was excellent. Everything is immaculately clean. There is no television, nor radio, but wi-fi is good. Laptops are OK, but there won't be much time if you make the most of the programs.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Amazing friendly staff. Beautiful setting with lots of treatments that are exilerating for body and soul. Also very informative. A must place to visit. You will not regret the experience.

Room Tip: Clean and tidy.
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was ready to go to my first health retreat and detox from all the junk food I've put into my body. The fact that the live-blood cell test shows what's going on in my body with the specialist where amazing and i feel very blessed to have been able to go for 7 days. I am going to make it a yearly holiday just cos you only get one body so best way to keep it in check abs to look after it is go to L V S.