US$73
Verandah Motel(Gympie)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$93
Gympie Muster Inn(Gympie)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
Villakin(Kin Kin)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewshealth retreatwrapsfellow guestscome homepersonal trainerlong termlife changinghis teamworld classdetox programsteam roomcaring staffbody and soulfeel calmlearn howenergy levelsmany ways
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The Health Retreat was the best thing I did for myself in relation to weight and stress. I learnt a lot about food and myself. I highly recommend this Retreat. All the Staff and the Owner at the Retreat are very supportive, helpful and cannot do enough for you.
Accommodation, Food and all the amenities are really wonderful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Even if you don't feel unwell, tired or stressed, I highly recommend Living Valley Springs as a must do. I call it maintenance, and it is a good way to check in with your body and mind, and bring balance back to your life. For me it is a life saver.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017

A short break to reset my mind body and soul. LVS is a perfect combination of education exercise nutrition and energy. Spent time resting walking reading boxing stretching pilates and having the most amazing meals served up to me! Thank you.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs as walls quite thin!
Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The health retreat was better than my highest expectations. Highly recommended... It is the best investment in self and I had an amazing relaxing time. Educational, healing, and a great atmosphere... Everyone should do this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 757nathang
Reviewed 11 July 2017

A wonderful place with friendly and professional staff to help you with your health needs. The picturesque countryside are a beautiful backdrop to well set out facilities and accommodation. I had a wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo