All reviews health retreat come home other guests personal trainer facilities including his team life changing detox program caring staff body and soul different person every single staff member steam skin diet physical gary
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I absolutely loved my retreat at Living Valley, the staff are exceptional, lots of fun yet kind, gentle, caring and very special. The food is the most delicious healthy food I've ever eaten, prepared by an amazing chef. The rooms are perfect; clean, modern, comfortable and the grounds are filled with tropical gardens to delight the senses. The shop is a treasure trove of books and products that I gathered and brought home to enjoy long after my visit. The naturopaths, massage, gym personal trainer, the other visitors on retreat - everyone was inspirational, fun, friendly, great to hang out with. If you want to uplift your spirit, energise your life, improve your health and wellbeing, and be totally supported along the way then this is your first choice. Go to Living Valley for sure and stay as long as you can and immerse yourself in it all. Don't think about it for too long. Just do it. Book it. Turn up. Get the most out of it you can. Do it for yourself! I loved it and will be returning again and again.

Room Tip: every room is awesome
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SparklyJules
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I've visited LVS on three separate occasions and spent a total of 5 weeks there. It feels like home. There is no pretence at this retreat. Fabulous food and knowledgeable, caring staff. They specialise in low carb, good fat diets BUT will cater to your particular dietary requirements and goals. I have taken both my teenage daughters who are being treated for various auto immune issues. They also love it there. If you are serious about regaining your health or de-stressing this is the best option in Australia. I know this because I've been to four other places in both NSW and QLD.

Room Tip: Room 5, a short uphill walk from the main centre
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I have been to many health retreats in Australia and beyond. This place is the best detox choice. No, there is no wine ( why would a health retreat offer that????!!!)
The finest staff that genuinely care about helping you achieve the best results. This is my number one choice when i have not been kind to myself

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CoffeeCritical
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The Health Retreat was the best thing I did for myself in relation to weight and stress. I learnt a lot about food and myself. I highly recommend this Retreat. All the Staff and the Owner at the Retreat are very supportive, helpful and cannot do enough for you.
Accommodation, Food and all the amenities are really wonderful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Even if you don't feel unwell, tired or stressed, I highly recommend Living Valley Springs as a must do. I call it maintenance, and it is a good way to check in with your body and mind, and bring balance back to your life. For me it is a life saver.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel