Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best spa to go for a great experience

I have been going to Mille Fleurs Spa since 2018 for facials and to treat my acne. My skin has come... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Shania_d01
My experience at Mille Fleurs

Never did a pedicure before, really changed my perspective of taking care of myself. It was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
XSarahkhanx

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Trinidad
from US$384.62
from US$46.00
from US$97.44
More Info
All reviews spa experience top of the line exceptional service skin care customer service is an amazing experience highly recommend this spa amazing spa home away from home laser hair removal facial ambience eyebrows knowledge rejuvenated wax trinidad
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

By far the best spa experience in Trinidad. Qualified professionals with just the right amount of personal touch that make your visit enjoyable. You literally will never want to get waxed by anyone after one session with Urmilla. I will always recommend.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 26 February 2021

i’ve been visiting this Spa for the past 6months which was recommended by a friend of mind . Honestly i’ve had disappointing Spa experiences with other Spas so i was a bit skeptical to go at first . So i made my first visit last year where i had an open discussion with Urmilla and her sister who i now fondly called Drups about my concerns. I was definitely impressed with their knowledge and how easily they answered all my concerns over coffee in the company of a well behaved pup Skittles.The ambience was definitely calming and i love the cleanliness of this stylish , modern establishment that the management seems to take seriously.The staff service is nothing short of being Stellar in their communication and customer service.After that conversation i decided to get my waxing done and was offered an awesome deal on a massage . I left that Spa feeling like a shiny penny fresh from the Mint . I’ve been goin there ever since to pamper myself and even on random days just to drop in say hi and have their coffee . This establishment feels like home to me and the staff like family. I highly recommend this European Spa experience it’s like no other it’s getting high end service at a reasonable price where everyone can afford to treat themselves or someone with a gift certificate. When you do visit you will experience all i’m talking about . Thank you Urmilla and staff of Millie Fleurs for always a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Urmilla and her team are exceptionally warm and inviting professionals. I always enjoy our conversations and I have learnt a lot about life, self-care and skin care, over the past 14 years. I once suffered from regular acne breakouts but no more! Thanks Urms and Drups

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Always an amazing experience. The customer service is exceptional. I have been getting my Brazilian wax there 5 years now, 15 mins max with comfort. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

The customer service is top of the line. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to wax for the first time.