Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Enlarge our knowledge on agarwood

A journey to Gaharu Tea Valley with my family, has enlarge our knowledge on Gaharu, or commonly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sy3717
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
New encounter on Gaharu

Only now I knew that there is a Gaharu plantation producer..in Malaysia, right smack in... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
zai71
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

All reviews last stop main building soup small cafe eggs educational tour shuttle van good luck related products bring home great wall of china short trip per adult plantation trees hug paintings
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Simple tea plantation with friendly staff

More educational than anything. The van that took us around had audio system playing the introduction to various parts of the plantation and educational information about tea and plants. Staff were extremely friendly.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank bennyvectra
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The place comprises 200,000 gaharu trees. Gaharu also known as agarwood is renowned for its medicinal qualities. We were captivated by the Lover Trees, an intertwining pair of centuries old trees, growing together and embracing each other like lovers, branches connected together and are inseparable. We also visited the health products outlet, HOGA and bought gaharu oil and instant tea. We also tucked into HOGA ice cream and tea eggs. Do not forget to take a photo with the Great Wall of Gopeng, which resembles the great wall of China and enjoy the great views .

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank GanL
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Is a great place to visit. Stay relaxing~ Take a breath of fresh air ~ Must try the Gaharu Ice Cream tastes better in hot-weather

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank zoeytpt T
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I was at the Plantation last week it was an amazing and an organic educational experience. I must say that the tea at night defiantly contributes to me sleeping like a baby. I will definitely buy more .I am also buying the oil.
The air in the valley tastes fresh and clean and smells slightly aromatic.
The bird house is also a magical experience.
Overall fascinating Thank you

Date of experience: January 2018
3  Thank Tracy K
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

It was my 1️⃣st visit to this beautiful tea valley

Love my panoramic photo captured here , the scenery is beautiful right❓⁉️

Just a small entrance feeof RM/pax, you can get in to a shuttle van with a guide‍♂️to share all the useful info about this tea valley

Do remember to hug the beautiful painted Gaharu treeswithin the valley as once said it will bring good luck☘️& longevity

I have hugged it ya

You will be impressed with the lovers’ treestory too at the lovers’ park within the valley too

So, enjoy your trip ya