All reviewsrelaxing musicswimming poolwhole experiencecould not have been moreolgahometastelivesbirthdaystylefeeling
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Fine food and wine chosen by proprietors with originality and quality. Authentic and Imaginative decoration and furnishing in exquisite village of Pubol. Beautiful garden with pool. We were made to feel very welcome and soon wandered about as if the place were our own.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Out of the things I value most about my stay was the pleasure of meeting my hosts, Kim and Olga. Their kindness has been outstandingly projected into their place, a space where you can truly relax and get lost in the magic of its surroundings. The chambers are carefully decorated with an excellent taste and properly equipped for full comfort. I don't know if it is the unique location of Pubol or perhaps the hospitality of its locals, but I would surely recommend sharing this experience with someone special ;).

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I've been this weekend in this so special place. Olga and Kim manage this magical house (it's not only a beautiful hotel) where you will be able to enjoy four suites with a very special decoration and taste. Besides, there's a fantastic pool in a nice garden where you can ask Olga to have a cool dinner with cava, foie and other delicious meals. It's the perfect place if you want to visit the Gala Museum (only 50mtrs away) or unique villages like Peratallada, Ullastret or have a bath in beaches like Tamariu or Estartit.
At night is a very peaceful place and in the morning you can have breakfast just after having a bath in the pool and listening to classical music. Olga and Kim have a very good selection and just entering the house you just feel that this is not a common place.
Absolutely recomended!!!!

Albert & Anna

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I have been wanted to stay here for several years now and got lucky this year. We were able to stay in the the fantastic unicorn ceiling painted room. It was a wonderful stay, with only the exception of the mosquitos due to the weather being so wet this summer.
The owners are really friendly and helpful, my only comment is that I prefer to know the cost of things up front and although we were offered Cava etc. we did not know whether it was a gift or to be added to the bill. We ate at the Restaurant Casa Boch and had what I regard as one of the best meals I have eaten in a long time. I would recommend this as a lovely romantic location. We will return.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This place has such a wonderful high energy. And very kind, hospital, special, creative and spiritual hostess and host Olga and Kim. They make your stay unforgettable. It is a very great place to stay "at home" and enjoy the room, whirlpool, garden, swimming-pool, library and really come to rest and peace and recover. I sleep better here as at home. Because of the thick walls there is only WiFi in the library. And the energy has a very high frequency. The house is build next to and over the route Santiago de Compostella. And very near to Dali's last home where Dali and Gala where close to find the source of immortality . And every where you look; it is so beautiful in every detail. It is a blessing for your body, mind and soul to be here.
And its also very central to go out and visit the many special places on advise of Kim who knows so much of all the places; exactly what you need and are looking for. Book for as long as you can because you want to come back !
To stay here gave me so much energy and inspiration and richness. Thank you so much Olga and Kim. We sure will come back !

Room Tip: The room up under the roof has a very light peaceful energy . gives a lot of inspiration and happiness. the room on the same level as the library has a very cosy home energy the room next to the unicornio room is like a womb very good to recover and be on your self. And the unicornio room is the cream of the crope, like being in paradise its large and luxury with a bathroom with whirlpool, French doors to the beautiful romantic garden with a terrace to sit and eat outside. all rooms are very romantic and special and great to relax and recharge yourself.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple