“One for our Sunday lunchtime list”

Lingfield Konak restaurant
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Lingfield
Reviewed 12 June 2016

The place is very unassuming, and often empty which has been off-putting in the past - but I'm glad we went in today. An interesting mix of Turkish and Italian cooking, we stuck to the Turkish side with tasty Koftkes, Moussakas and the like. I had a lamb shank for the main course and it must be the biggest limb of it's kind I've ever tackled and my daughter's sea bass was on the biggest plate I've seen used for a meal, so they cannot be faulted for portion sizes. The most bizarre thing was the music played at the place, with Ayia Napa style nightclub dance music! Maybe that's cultural too ...

Can thoroughly recommend stepping across the threshold of this place.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We had the mix platter for 2 and were very happy with it. Great flavour and good value. I'll be eating here again if I ever come to Lingfield again.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant might look quite unassuming in its slightly hidden location in a parade of shops, but it's a real gem. A very warm welcome from people who remember their customers and who are keen to make your visit fun.

The best Long Island Ice Tea, and a hugely varied menu. A fair selection of wines and as Mediterranean an atmosphere as you're ever going to muster in Lingfield. I recommend not driving if you come here - the cocktails are delicious. The attitude to my food allergies (I'm likely to die if I eat nuts, coconut, pineapple etc) was the best I have ever encountered. They could not be more accommodating and detailed. A real breath of fresh air.

Amazing people. Amazing place. Great takeaway from there tonight - thank you!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Reheated rubbery frozen chicken. Didn't taste fresh at all. Hope I'm not going to get ill!! Come on, there's no excuse. Could have done better at home!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I thought the food was nothing special.. Specialising in Mediterranean menu, all good but not taking your breath away... I thought the staff were dull, not making any attempt to add the added value. Thought the pudding menu could be more appetising. It's fine for a bite to eat but nothing special.