Open today: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
RM 689.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience AlpacaHill
from RM 689.95
More Info
All reviews many years animals hobbit place activities owls maintenance shape
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed Alpaca Hill. We took the cheaper VIP tour for 280 baht each, which takes in around 28 sites and a guided tour. Sadly the language barrier was difficult but Khan Nana was very. Ice and even though she couldn't speak English was able to help us with her actions and my broken Thai.
The animals were wonderful. From recently sheared Alpacas with big fluffy heads, to birds, hedgehogs, wallabies, ferrets, Persian cats and various marsupials, to Harry Potters owl and the Hobbit houses. Wonderful and helpful staff to ensure you forget the heat and enjoy your tour.
A must visit if in the area.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank TonyMortonTravels
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Alpaca HILL one place in Bangkok that you must go. you will never forget the memory here. I came here only because alpacas .. looking for a birthday present myself here, and I do not regret it. very happy to be here. I am very lucky, I welcomed the arrival of the Alpaca Hill. All the staff are very friendly, kind and very helpful. Thanks to the staff named 'BIRD' she helped me a lot .. because of him, I can come to Alpaca Hill. Not to forget the 'Mr.phang', and his girlfriend, also staff 'Dey Dey' give VIP service to me.

I would definitely come back here with friends and family.

Date of experience: February 2017
4  Thank SHARIFAH_HANIM
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Good for the kids to see all sort of animals. Place is clean and well maintained. Went on saturday afternoon, was not that crowded.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank gilwhoever
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

It is quite far from Suan Phung but not too difficult to get there . Nice weather and good activities for young kids. Many spot and well divided the activities location . Well organized and recruit young local staff with well trained.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a most excellent attraction for the kids with budget-minded parents. There are 24 stations around the property where different kinds of animals can be seen, admired, fed and petted. There are ducks, swans, chickens, pigs, cats, horses, and exotic animals like owls, cockatoos, capybaras, peafowl, wallabies, and maras. The facility is kept very clean and you have to put on plastic bags over your shoes and walk through disinfectant to move through the pens and holding areas. The complete circuit including a maze at the end can be walked comfortably in half a day. There are different fee levels. The basic entrance fee per child for the complete circuit is only 290THB.

Date of experience: October 2016