Open today: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
RM 687.65
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience AlpacaHill
from RM 687.65
More Info
All reviews many years animals hobbit place activities owls maintenance shape
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We brought our 1 year old with us and we all had a great time! Since we went during off-peak, the tour guide spent a lot of time with us and let us touch and hold all the animals at length. It never felt rushed and we took our time getting to know the animals and feeding them. I would definitely recommend this place for families!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We are visiting with young kids and without appointment but the staff is great in arranging a guide for us in English speaking and bring us to go around & kids can do many DIY such plant a tree, collecting fresh chicken egg & etc

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My kids enjoyed walking around and feeding animals. The staff's so helpful and lovely;) animals are cute. But we went there on April, its too warm! Sunshine's too strong...so we're so tired walking around the zoo.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed Alpaca Hill. We took the cheaper VIP tour for 280 baht each, which takes in around 28 sites and a guided tour. Sadly the language barrier was difficult but Khan Nana was very. Ice and even though she couldn't speak English was able to help us with her actions and my broken Thai.
The animals were wonderful. From recently sheared Alpacas with big fluffy heads, to birds, hedgehogs, wallabies, ferrets, Persian cats and various marsupials, to Harry Potters owl and the Hobbit houses. Wonderful and helpful staff to ensure you forget the heat and enjoy your tour.
A must visit if in the area.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank TonyMortonTravels
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Alpaca HILL one place in Bangkok that you must go. you will never forget the memory here. I came here only because alpacas .. looking for a birthday present myself here, and I do not regret it. very happy to be here. I am very lucky, I welcomed the arrival of the Alpaca Hill. All the staff are very friendly, kind and very helpful. Thanks to the staff named 'BIRD' she helped me a lot .. because of him, I can come to Alpaca Hill. Not to forget the 'Mr.phang', and his girlfriend, also staff 'Dey Dey' give VIP service to me.

I would definitely come back here with friends and family.

Date of experience: February 2017