“Pasta carbonara and pulled pork ”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Ranked #173 of 421 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated at the entrance to Disney Village in the heart of the Disneyland Resort, the iconic movie memorabilia on display over the 2 floors of the restaurant form the backdrop to a dining experience like no other. The varied international menu features classic PH favorites as well as local specialty dishes and a kids' menu. Plus there's a buzzing cocktail bar and well stocked merchandise shop too.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Came here last night for my boyfriends birthday I got pasta and he got the pulled pork. Food was lovely and good portions. We didn't have to book and only had to wait about 15mins for a table but while you wait for your table you get to have a drink at the bar, when your table is ready they call your name and you can bring your drink through to restaurant. Great staff very friendly and helpful. I found a lot of staff in disneyland to be pretty rude and unfriendly but not here. Overall a good experience I plan to come here again tomorrow night for our last night in Disneyland.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,071)

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We have always eaten in Planet Hollywood on previous visits to Disney and we were really looking forward to coming back. It was our first choice on our first evening in Disney. We were seated quickly and our waitress was very nice.

We were so so disappointed with the standard of food this time .First of all there was no La Lasagne left at 8 o clock in the evening! So that was a bad start! The chicken wings were disgusting, very strange taste off them .Potato skins were good. The salmon was nice but small portion and the rice with it was solid. The pizzas were the worst pizzas we ever tasted, they were like something out of Aldi, not the standard you would expect in a restaurant. Burgers were good.

Overall, we felt the standard of food had dropped and it certainly wasn't good value for what we got. Doubt we will visit again when in Disney. Go to Rainforest Café, much better food and portions!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

The poor guy was lonely as hell and I waited 20 minutes and noone came for my order ! I am very unpleased it ruined my whole stay at Disney

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Good choice on menu, relatively speedy service. Wait staff were hilarious and very entertaining - actually seemed like they enjoyed their job! Food arrived hot and was tasty. Way better than Annette's.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We went to Planet Hollywood after a full day in the park. We went in at around 7pm as a family of 4.
We gave our name at the front desk and waited for it to be called out, during this time we waited in the bar which was packed and very busy, service at the bar was not the best but the drinks were fine.
The wait was around 40 minuets which was fine as we had a table and stools at the bar but I can imagine that if you had kids with no table to sit at it may seem a little longer.

The food was great , the adults had burgers from the burger menu which where cooked to our liking , best burger I have had in a while. The kids went for the chicken strips and chips which they said where also good.

Our waiter Jimmy was great and made a huge fuss of the table .

Over all the food came to 70 euros which in Disneyland I don't think that is that bad.
Drinks in the bar came to around 30 euros

Give them a visit , well worth it.