“Delicious food, different menu selections, and hidden away in DLP”

Restaurant Hakuna Matata
Ranked #83 of 421 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We loved the chicken strips and corn fries. While the menu may seem a bit strange at first, the chicken and fries were excellent. And compared to other locations, there were very little people in the restaurant. Because of where it is tucked away in the park, we considered it a little hidden away gem that we would gladly return to.Descent prices for what is served as well. Will definitely return.

1  Thank familytravelsguy

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Came in about 2.45pm and the place was quiet, no searching for tables or anything. Ordered food and was seated within 5 mins.

I ordered the kebab with sweetcorn fries which was delicious, the meat was chicken and beef and had been seasoned perfectly!! The sweetcorn chips were to die for too! My fiancé for the yassa chicken bread bowl meal with a apple crumble pudding - he thought it was tasty, although he couldn't finish it which is shocking!! He is never satisfied after eating out somewhere. We both enjoyed the desserts and the themes were awesome! Will be back again I'm sure.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

All eateries in Disneyland are nearly the same in terms of food: chicken/meatball with chips. This place offers you some variety of four menus, including meatballs in tomato sauce with rice, green salads with or without chicken, mango tart and some others 'delicatessen' which such place can afford. Some other 'restaurants' in the park behave like 'Michelin star' and require booking in advance which is never available (like Captain Jack's at the Pirates of the Caribbean), while this one is welcoming guests up to the closing time. We have been there with kids two times at 7 pm and enjoyed quick service (no queues), nice food, cleanness and funny background music.

1  Thank Valentin B
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant after reading good things on Disney forums. I must admit it didn’t disappoint. The chicken strips were very tasty, as were the corn fries. My wife had the kebab sandwich and said it was quite spicy, but enjoyed it never the less. If your after a quick service meal on a budget, most certainly try this place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We called in for lunch and tried the chicken strips with fries. The fries were great, as they have seasoning on them and are crinkle cut so nice and crispy. The chicken however was not to my taste. I thought with them being chicken strips they would be mini fillets, but unfortunately it was reformed chicken and I am not a fan.

We visited a few quick service restaurants on our trip and this was my least favourite, so probably wouldn't visit next time. I just feel the quality of food wasn't as good as others places.