Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
US$57
US$51
US$103
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$77
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
US$50
US$40
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$48
US$44
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$188
US$175
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$150
US$136
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
US$121
US$76
ibis
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very isolated, far from any restaurants or stores, only place to eat is hotel restaurant, no where to buy a bottle of water or pop except bar, rooms open up onto dark corridors which light up as you progress down the hall. Not worth the high price - picked hotel because I thought the Blu line of Radisson was a luxury hotel. So disappointed :(

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Comfortable stay with complimentary upgrade due to it being our honeymoon .Nice sized comfortable roomwith massive comfortable bed and mod cons with hospitality tray. Room cleaned everydayFree shuttle bus service.The food was okay. Lots to choose from at breakfast so cant complain. Evening food was always well presented etc so cant complain.

The hotel itself was modern, clean and tidy. Unfortunately the whirpool wasnt working and will filled up with wood and rubble which was random and the pool could do with a bit of maintaining too. Shame really as was looking forward to using it. The trains were also on strike at the same time so we couldnt even leave the hotel... It was quite expensive at the hotel for drinks etc but I guess thats what you expect. We got put there by Easyjet as our flight got cancelled for 2 days due to the strike so cant really complain.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I waited 1/2 hour for their shuttle service; driver showed up in stiletto heels; I had to load my own luggage in to the van. I arrived in Paris at 9:30 AM on Air France. The French Air traffic controllers strike caused my Paris-Chicago flight to be delayed one day so I booked a reservation at the Raddisson Blue. Checkin is not until 3 PM so unless I wanted to stay in the lobby for five hours on a very rainy summer day I had to pay an additional fifty Euro for the privilege of an early checkin. I did and went to the last fifteen minutes of the daily breakfast buffet.

The buffet was half empty by this time, not good (old, dry ham?) and the staff was nonexistent. I don't even know if I paid for the breakfast because I never could find a server. The restaurant itself is in need of updating. Paint peeling, stairs scratched, carpets stained. And the front desk told me they only serve breakfast and dinner. I don't know if that's true but I don't know where you'd eat lunch if not at the hotel.

I needed toothpaste; there is no gift shop at this hotel. You purchase it from the front desk; another big undertaking. The nice concierge sold me shaving cream. I brought that back and after another struggle exchanged it for toothpaste.

I decided to swim. The pool is filthy, the pool shower doesn't work and the foot basin is full of filthy, slimy water. The steam shower has to be started 1/2 hour before you want to use it; a sign explains this process. The woman's toilet lock fell off in my hand and I never could find a light, if there was one. The big, beautiful hot tub was boarded up. There were kick boards and water noodles for use.

The rooms were clean and nice; large by French standards. I took a nice, long shower to clean off the pool slime and used the working hair dryer.

I went to dinner at their restaurant and it was very good. Fine, attentive service. Excellent quail fillet special that evening. Wonderful, fresh baked rolls. It was at least 1/2 full when I was there and the kitchen was very fast.

My room was very quiet room and I am going to check out now. I would not stay here again and with my early checkin surcharge I ended up spending what I would have to stay much nearer to the airport at a better hotel.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for in France. If you're an easy traveler, this property is fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I would only recommend this hotel to the traveler who needs to be close to Charles de Gaulle Paris for 1 night stay. Be sure not use pool not well maintained. Have dinner before you arrive or you will pay for a mediocre meal. Room was good with large bathroom and tub. If you have a rented car hotel parking is 11 euro overnight, which was not communicated to me at check-in.

Room Tip: 1 night stay only
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Valerieradcdg, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Radisson Blu CDG Airport Hotel and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any claim is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We hope to get the chance to exceed your expectations next time.

Yours sincerely,
Mickerlange MICHEL

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Close to the airport with free Shuttle service provide! but the staff of the hotel is not at all friendly!!
even the service is not up to the mark. The rooms are good but if you planning a business or holiday trip.. my suggestion is to find some other place as people here have no value of time! Time is of least priority!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ravish_84
Valerieradcdg, Responsable relations clients at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear guest,

First of all we thank you for sharing your feedback that will surely help us to improve our daily work. Then we truly apologize for the inconveniences in your order on your previous stay.

We are sincerely embarrassed for the lack of professionalism that you received during your stay. We can assure you that it has been addressed and it will not happen again.

We hope that you will look upon this matter as an isolated one and hope to get the opportunity to exceed your expectations next time you choose to stay with us again.

Sincerely yours.