US$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$71
US$56
US$44
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$100
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Expensive, restaurant not at the same level of the hotel reputation. Rooms are nothing than special. Seems it is close to the airport but you can hear only the planes noise because the distance is long. Not recommend it for anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Valerieradcdg, Manager at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely yours,
valerie Portheault

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Oh dear - what can I say. You arrive tired from your journey and have to wait more than 30 minutes to check in.
The bathroom on the ground floor is in need to tlc and there us no soap to wash your hands.

The bedrooms - one suite and one standard were ok but the handle fell off the bathroom door as we opened it the first time - you can guess we realised attention to detail is not high on the hotels agenda.

Then it took me over 30 minutes again to check out due to their mistake with their PC. Very frustrating indeed.
Service dreadful - but close to airport and breakfast spread was good.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very isolated, far from any restaurants or stores, only place to eat is hotel restaurant, no where to buy a bottle of water or pop except bar, rooms open up onto dark corridors which light up as you progress down the hall. Not worth the high price - picked hotel because I thought the Blu line of Radisson was a luxury hotel. So disappointed :(

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Comfortable stay with complimentary upgrade due to it being our honeymoon .Nice sized comfortable roomwith massive comfortable bed and mod cons with hospitality tray. Room cleaned everydayFree shuttle bus service.The food was okay. Lots to choose from at breakfast so cant complain. Evening food was always well presented etc so cant complain.

The hotel itself was modern, clean and tidy. Unfortunately the whirpool wasnt working and will filled up with wood and rubble which was random and the pool could do with a bit of maintaining too. Shame really as was looking forward to using it. The trains were also on strike at the same time so we couldnt even leave the hotel... It was quite expensive at the hotel for drinks etc but I guess thats what you expect. We got put there by Easyjet as our flight got cancelled for 2 days due to the strike so cant really complain.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I waited 1/2 hour for their shuttle service; driver showed up in stiletto heels; I had to load my own luggage in to the van. I arrived in Paris at 9:30 AM on Air France. The French Air traffic controllers strike caused my Paris-Chicago flight to be delayed one day so I booked a reservation at the Raddisson Blue. Checkin is not until 3 PM so unless I wanted to stay in the lobby for five hours on a very rainy summer day I had to pay an additional fifty Euro for the privilege of an early checkin. I did and went to the last fifteen minutes of the daily breakfast buffet.

The buffet was half empty by this time, not good (old, dry ham?) and the staff was nonexistent. I don't even know if I paid for the breakfast because I never could find a server. The restaurant itself is in need of updating. Paint peeling, stairs scratched, carpets stained. And the front desk told me they only serve breakfast and dinner. I don't know if that's true but I don't know where you'd eat lunch if not at the hotel.

I needed toothpaste; there is no gift shop at this hotel. You purchase it from the front desk; another big undertaking. The nice concierge sold me shaving cream. I brought that back and after another struggle exchanged it for toothpaste.

I decided to swim. The pool is filthy, the pool shower doesn't work and the foot basin is full of filthy, slimy water. The steam shower has to be started 1/2 hour before you want to use it; a sign explains this process. The woman's toilet lock fell off in my hand and I never could find a light, if there was one. The big, beautiful hot tub was boarded up. There were kick boards and water noodles for use.

The rooms were clean and nice; large by French standards. I took a nice, long shower to clean off the pool slime and used the working hair dryer.

I went to dinner at their restaurant and it was very good. Fine, attentive service. Excellent quail fillet special that evening. Wonderful, fresh baked rolls. It was at least 1/2 full when I was there and the kitchen was very fast.

My room was very quiet room and I am going to check out now. I would not stay here again and with my early checkin surcharge I ended up spending what I would have to stay much nearer to the airport at a better hotel.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for in France. If you're an easy traveler, this property is fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo