Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
US$57
US$51
US$103
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$77
US$72
  • Bar/Lounge
US$50
US$40
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$48
US$44
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$188
US$175
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$150
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
US$121
US$76
ibis
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Clean spacious with attentive staff, easy stress free check in and out with a free shuttle bus thrown in for good measure. Nice bar area and good food
Good TV choice with movies and a good selection of TV channels for most languages
No hesitation in going back and would recommend to anyone
Reason it didn't get 5 stars- no rooms for smokers!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Valerie_Portheault, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Mister Darren,
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing the RadissonBlu Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel, and for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.

Guest comments are our best resources to continuously offer you the best memories and stay in our establishment. Your satisfaction is ours.
It is our main focus and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Your comment will be returned to our employees.
It is a no smoking hotel so we do not have any smoker rooms.
We hope to welcome you again for your future stay.
Regards,
Bérengère Ulvoas
Guest Relation Agent

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I stayed for two nights on different occasions at this hotel, since I was traveling to Italy and had to connect the next morning.
The hotel is located in a very secluded area, very hard to reach and only accesible by shuttle service from the airport. There is no place to eat or buy anything (water, chips) within walking distance, so you have to go back to CDG to get this.
The room is clean but tiny and the bathtub is small ( i am a regular size person 5`7") the restaurant is really good, I had dinner and breakfast and everything was great.
The only downside is location, unless you are spending the layover night, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Really nice staff and the check-in was fast. But got no information about my upgrade and no information about the breakfast. I got 10 % discount on the bar and restaurant because of my cc memebership, really nice. And the free airport shuttle was comfortable. The hotel has a very old-fashioned style and the rooms have seen they best days. However I had a nice sleep, with comfortable beds. The mini-bar was locked, so weird. Breakfast ok.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Front and reception clean and modern enough but dear oh dear, the rooms a certainly in need of an upgrade. My shower filled the floor with water while the room was dated as though it was something from the 70's or 80's.
Plenty on offer for breakfast which was great but the bar menu was woeful. Ate there on night, never again. In short, it's fine if your transient but don't stay if you're planning to see Paris or the surrounding area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Valerie_Portheault, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Mister Phil,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen the RadissonBlu Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel for your recent stay.
We took a special note regarding your comment.
In the next few months, our establishment will be totally renovated we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again.
We sincerely would like to thank you to taking the time to give us your feedback.
It is very important for us to improve our services.
We will do our best to you satisfy for your future stay.
We remain at your disposal for any further inquiry you may have, we hope to have an other opportunity to welcome you again.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I stayed in this hotel for one night on 2nd May 2016. The check in was smooth but I was very disappointed with the room. It was an upgraded Superior room but there was hardly any room to even walk ! Fixtures were old, toilet very small and when I asked for a dental kit and water, I was told that I need to pay for the same ! Everybody I came in contact looked very serious and it seemed that they were carrying some burden in interacting with the customers !!!

I suppose, in hindsight, I should not be so surprised as I was really not expecting great service in a French hotel :-(

Stayed: May 2016