US$105
  • Pool
US$71
  • Restaurant
Comfort Hotel Airport CDG(Le Mesnil-Amelot)
US$58
US$52
US$43
US$41
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$78
US$100
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

The room I had was rather old and not typical Radisson Blu standard. Plain, dusty, not cool. Ordered steak via room service that night just to figure that they didn't have fries anymore, the alternative pasta was then delivered pure with the steak. For 28€ I would expect some more service and creativity than just throwing a pack of plain pasta on the plate. The hotel sells cigarettes but just for cash (under the table?) and the entire Ambiente can't compete with for example their hotels in Hamburg or Amsterdam. However the staff at the reception makes up for a lot being extremely helpful. Still, worst Blu I've stayed in

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night whilst visiting Paris then Euro Disney. Reception staff lovely, bar staff. .. OK. Bar food pretty average, breakfast good. Rooms pretty basic and looking worn and rips in chair and also seats in the bar.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is more like a 2 star hotel! it is dated, smelly and in bad need of refurbishment! It has put me off radisson blus for life. Room service food was also horrible. Tiles in bathroom falling down, carpet in the room smelly and dirty. Never again

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara Y
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is all about customer service, and feeling completely taken advantage of by this company and their staff.

Our original room was booked many weeks in advance, but due to a medical emergency with our infant son, we were forced to call and reschedule our booking for 4 days later. AirFrance, Delta, and every other company through which we rescheduled bookings were understanding of this emergency, and once provided the proper hospital documentation, worked with us to rebook at no additional cost.

This was not the case with Radisson. We were told that despite an emergency, nothing that could be done, and so we rebooked our room for a second time at full price. Fine...

Then, upon arrival, we were told that even though we booked a room with two beds, because we have an infant, this is equivalent to 4 adults, and we were then told that we were not able to stay in our original room and must purchase a suite - the difference in price equivalent to booking our room for a third time. We tried explaining that we are only 2 adults with 2 small children (3 years old and an infant, both sleeping with us) but the staff was unrelenting and unapologetic, and said that our only choice was to pay for the suite - despite the fact that the Radisson website makes no mention of this on their room descriptions, stating only that the room can hold a maximum of three adults (no mention of children or babies).

Another gentleman checking in at the desk next to us was experiencing the same exact problem, also without any help from the staff.

The "suite" that we were asked to book was a room with one bed and a fold-out couch. The couch would not stay unfolded, and my three year old was not heavy enough to weigh it down to the floor. The shower door was broken, and we could not open it, but we could clearly see the mold growing in the corners of the shower stall.

When I asked to speak to a Manager the next morning, I was told there was not one on staff at the moment, and they didn't know when one would be returning. When I tried to explain our frustration by the entire experience, the gentleman behind the desk only smiled and asked, "Where are you from? United States. Right. This is not the United States." That was the end of our conversation. Another gentleman took my information and promised that we would be contacted by someone regarding our stay. Of course, this never happened.

This is not about nationality - this is about basic customer service, and kindness to others...especially in the face of a stressful time, like the hospitalization of one's infant child. I have never experienced such brazen disregard for a customer in ANY country, and I hope that this is an isolated incident and not the general accepted policy of Radisson as a whole.

Needless to say, at least two customers were lost that day...and these are not the last, I'm sure.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Valerie_Portheault, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Customer,
First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen the RadissonBlu Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel.
I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay.
For security reason, we cannot accept 4 people in the room although that kids for us still person.
Our junior Suite is considered as Family room. I will advice you for the future to contact us directly then we will propose you the best room rate.
We always do our best to satisfy our clients and we are sure you will look upon this matter as an isolated one that is not indicative of the high standards of service our hotels are known to offer.
We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service.
We want Radisson Blu hotels to remain your first choice when you travel. Once again please accept our sincerest apologies and we hope to exceed your expectation next time you choose to stay with us.
Sincerely yours.
Bérengère Ulvoas
Guest Relation Agent

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I stayed in queen room and it was comfortable..cleanliness is not a question in Paris but its surrounding moved me althrough by its picturesque through the window sil with the silent power of Paris magnifique...Dinner Hall and the Bar was really awsome in tastes and look and variety..Lounge was great to enjoy the rainy morning..hosts are tres bien..

Room Tip: Rear side of the Hotel is magnificent and quiet too
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo