I spent 7 nights with a friend at Baarstua last week, and I would highly recommend this establishment !
Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end :
- very king owners who answer all of your questions and try to make your stay the most comfortable they can (help for booking etc)
- good location (walk 10min left you'll be in town, walk 20min right you'll be next to the sea, perfect spot to watch the northern lights)
- small kitchen very useful (with toaster, kettle,...)
- bathroom very clean and functional
- good beds (important for me because of my back)
- you can regulate the room's temperature by yourself
- towels, forks, knives, salt, mustard, tea,... are in the hall (you can use it when you need)
- TV (we never used it because there are so many better things to do ;)) and magazines
- passcode for the main door in the night so you feel safe
- and so many other good things !
We felt like at home and it was really nice !
We saw the northern lights 6 nights from 7 (only 1 cloudy evening), so I could confirm that the location is perfect ! (we even saw the auroras from the guesthouse's door !)
One last thing : don't forget to walk up the Komsa hill, the view is wonderful from there !!
Taxi from the airport is 120 NOK
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Baarstua Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.