I spent 7 nights with a friend at Baarstua last week, and I would highly recommend this establishment !
Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end :
- very king owners who answer all of your questions and try to make your stay the most comfortable they can (help for booking etc)
- good location (walk 10min left you'll be in town, walk 20min right you'll be next to the sea, perfect spot to watch the northern lights)
- small kitchen very useful (with toaster, kettle,...)
- bathroom very clean and functional
- good beds (important for me because of my back)
- you can regulate the room's temperature by yourself
- towels, forks, knives, salt, mustard, tea,... are in the hall (you can use it when you need)
- TV (we never used it because there are so many better things to do ;)) and magazines
- passcode for the main door in the night so you feel safe
- and so many other good things !
We felt like at home and it was really nice !
We saw the northern lights 6 nights from 7 (only 1 cloudy evening), so I could confirm that the location is perfect ! (we even saw the auroras from the guesthouse's door !)
One last thing : don't forget to walk up the Komsa hill, the view is wonderful from there !!
Taxi from the airport is 120 NOKMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking