“Best sushi in Haugesund”
Review of Bento Sushi

Bento Sushi
Ranked #30 of 58 Restaurants in Haugesund
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice sushi place and friendly staff. Available for take away as well. Reasonable price and proper portion.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Felt like fast food sushi.
Cheap price on the daily deals, food tasted good.
Good service from the staff.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I ordered take away for 250 NOK. It was a great disappointment. There was little salmon and seafood in them, but there was some oily bread crumps inside of one kind and on top of the other kind of them. That reminded me the taste of tai food. There was also not enough of soya saus and ginger. There was also mayonaise on them, which is unusual for me. The rice was dry and so were all rolls. I would not recommend Bento as it seems to me that the owner is too econimical ((((

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I love sushi they serve. It's really fresh and tasty. The place is not too big, but still you have a comfy sits and large enough tables. Also if you buy lunchmeny 6 times, 7th is free. Recomend!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

me and 2 friends ordered a big 50 piece plate with different kind of sushi, the food was very good and the staff was very service minded and happy. took a while before the food came but what should we expect when we order a 50 piece meal. we got our drinks straight away tho.highly recommend, will come again