All reviewsburger kingtravel lodgepetrol stationcar park sidefamily roomfood outletsroom was very clean and comfortablecomfortable staytea and coffeewi firoad noisepeak districtexcellent value for moneybusy roundaboutgood sizeon arrivalplenty of parking
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely welcome from staff.
This is a dated Travelodge that would benefit from an upgrade.

On arrival I was concerned that it would be noisy due to its location next to the services but I was pleasantly suprised. A quiet night and i had a good sleep.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Alfreton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing our Alfreton Travelodge.

We're pleased to hear you felt the staff were lovely and stay was not affected by any external noise.

Travelodge are always reviewing our hotels for refurbishments and we will ensure to pass your comments on to the relevant department.

Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Experienced good stay here. All amenities on site were excellent. Room very clean and comfortable. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Good value for money, would stay here again with no hesitation. Good position for exploring area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susie169
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Having never stayed in a Travelodge before I have to say I was extremely surprised by the size and excellent standard of the accommodation. Pleasant staff and Burger King right outside the reception if you get hungry. And pet friendly too!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ValT333
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Called in and Kelly the receptionist was very helpful with my dilema, having broken down with no phone she kindly lent me her own personal phone to ring to get some help. She even made me a drink while I waited. A big thank you Kelly for your help.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had a very warm welcome on arrival and everything was explained to us to make our stay more enjoyable. The room was clean and fresh, the bed quite comfortable and the facilities more than met our needs. All in all, this is the best Travel Lodge we have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple