“Insanely cheap for it's quality”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #83 of 342 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Specialising in exquisitely prepared seafood, the restaurant also enjoys one of the most picturesque views. The attention to detail and fine decor redefines any fine dining experience.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This place is amazing.

Okay, it might be slightly, a little cramped but other than that there's not a bad word to say. View is incredible (book early or get there for 7.30/8 if you want to sit outside) and the food was incredible, also came out very fast.

Waiters were brilliantly trained and extremely polite and happy (standard for Malta).

My dad and I had 2 mains, a bottle of red, 2 starters, san pellegrino and some bread for 87 euros! absolutely insane.

Top shelf dining!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The views of the harbor from the restaurant are fabulous. The service was nice enough, but a bit slow (maybe standard for the area?). Our starters were good as was the wine. My husband had the stuffed squid which had nice flavor but wasn't the best meal ever. Mine... was awful. Thin slices of "swordfish" that were stuffed with a sticky, unflavorful, orange goo and then was rolled in dry breadcrumbs. It was supposed to be a raisin/pine nut, something or other filling that sounded good.... but very much was not. I hardly ate any of it and it was not a cheap meal. Views: top notch, but we wouldn't return based on the food sadly.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

It is a bit pricy compared to others but if you have a special night it's worth it. The fresh catches are fantastic!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant as I'm very fan of restaurants with good views. I got there and asked for table for one. The hostess called to the restaurant so see if there was availability (reception is downstairs and the restaurant upstairs) and she told me that I should take the lift. When I got upstairs I found that the restaurant was almost empty, so I didn't understand that call?
Anyways, I sat down, given the menu and they promptly came to take order. I order beef carpaccio to start with, followed by tuna steak with crunch of pistachio and a glass of white wine. They both were very nice, although nothing outstanding. The service was great although they cleared the plates very promptly. I don't like when staff do that as it seems they are rushing you. I like to be given 2-3 minutes after I finish. Overall a good experience and food with a nice view.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The restaurant is in a perfect setting and very tastefully decorated. The menu had many choices. I had tuna that had a pistachio crust and it was the best tuna I have ever eaten. It melted in the mouth. It was a quiet and romantic place and the staff were all friendly and professional.