“Great coffee,great service”
Review of Pennant Hills Cafe

Pennant Hills Cafe
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Pennant Hills
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We are regular diners for lunch here.A varied & adaptable menu which most cafes don't like doing.Great coffee!Friendly service!

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Wonderful service & wonderful coffee. I am in a group of friends that have coffee after church every Sunday morning. Hoking, Shayne & their staff make us feel very welcome every time we gather. They have the table ready for our group whether there is only 4 or14 of us. The service is always there. I have observed their dealings with other customers & it's consistent. Shayne & Hoking are very welcoming & very obliging. They allowed us to bring a birthday cake into their cafe, though we did not purchase it from them, so we could have a surprise 60th birthday celebration. They then proceeded to bring us a complimentary plate of beautiful pastries. Mothers day, every lady (not just in our group) was given a gift. I know all the ladies in our group felt very special & I feel sure any lady who visited Pennant Hills cafe that day, would have felt the same. Thank you Hoking & Shayne. Keep up the great work & keep smiling ! :)

2  Thank onerichannenot
Reviewed 25 March 2016

I came here a few times with my husband and we were never be dispointed with the coffee and food. Not to mention, the great service. Very reasonable and delicious food, , love the chicken schnitzel and great coffee.. Wifi service is available too.

1  Thank Lin662
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Besides a mix up with my drink (I got a Iced Coffee instead of a Iced Mocha) the food was beautiful. I came with four other people who also said their meal was nice. I had Fish and Chips, which I must admit was the best I've had in years.

1  Thank Lachlan F
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This is a local café for us and every time we've stopped in, we've been greeted with a smile and outstanding service, whether they are busy or not. The coffee is fabulous and topped off with a little shortbread biscuit. It's a delicious touch.

There are other cafés in the area, but this one has my vote. It's just across from the Marketplace and just down from the station. Worth skipping the rest for a little further walk.

1  Thank TravelFarEnough