The Park Hotel Motel(Suffolk Park)
US$116
  • Pool
Tallow Beach Motel(Suffolk Park)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
  • Pool
Byron Sunseeker Motel Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$92
Priceline
Cape Byron Retreat(Skinners Shoot)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$124
Priceline
The Lord Byron(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Atlantic Byron Bay(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$100
US$92
Priceline
Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments(Byron Bay)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$195
US$98
US$94
  • Pool
All reviewspowered sitesafari tentcamp kitchenbush turkeysoutdoor eating areatrees for shadeclean amenitieshear the wavesgreat bakeryfamily cabinbike trackthe managersbyron baygreat campsitebeach accessper dayspent a week
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Great little park with beach access. Accommòdated our large caravan at short notice. Walking distance to pub, bakery & supermarket. Just 5kms from Byron. Clean amenities. Very quiet. Everything we needed. Would recommend to fellow travelers

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Spent the weekend here as we read this was the cheapest place to camp but still close to the town centre. The access to the beach is really good and it is next to a lovely little town with pub, bakery and good restaurants. 10 minute drive into Byron. For people looking to stay for a couple of nights while travelling it's great value for money and is very quirky!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meganfleming15
Helen B, Manager at Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you back here again if you ever return to the Byron Bay area.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed on site 42 electricity to our caravan was on the wrong side and far from us so we had to go out and purchase a much longer lead than normally required.. there was no where for sulluge.. was told just to allow it to run off behind our van .. luckily when we arrived there wasn't many there as it was extremely hard to manoeuvre a big van into the spot and when we checked out there were cars and people everywhere and made it very hard to leave with a big van attached .. the people next to us decided to erect a privacy screen at midnight tapping and making noise which woke us all up and the sandy ground was to soft and couldn't stabilise our caravan correctly .. overall disappointed and wouldn't recommend or return !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mrskathyjones
Helen B, Manager at Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hi Kathy,
We are sorry you did not enjoy your time at our park. As far as the park being busy we are currently in the middle of school holidays and the particular weekend you were here we were almost booked out. If we had been advised of people erecting screens late at night and disturbing people we would have had a discussion with them about this.

Once again we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Kind regards,
Bruce and Varee
Onsite relief Manager

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Ok so look... I don't like caravan parks, I just really don't. Much prefer being out in the wilderness with my swag and campfire away from the crowds so this review was doomed from the start.
Anyone who reads my reviews know I'm about value... doesn't have to be flash at all as long as the effort is there and the price is right.
I've spent a lot of time at dongas in remote mines and they were distinctly better than this family cabin except for the triple bunks of course. At the mines we get accommodation in our own cabin, buffet brekky, lunch & dinner for around $90 a night. Yeah there's definitely not a beautiful beach beckoning at your back door but it's not so bad on the value front.
The family cabin I stayed in with 3 of my boys was pretty basic & tiny. I could open a window and touch my neighbours caravan with no effort... I mean this joint really jams em in!!
I've stayed at numerous holiday parks and the cabins have been really nice and spacious... 5 star penthouse apartments compared to what we stayed in here.. and from my experience the effort was there to provide some kind of distance from your neighbours which was distinctly lacking here.
I could build this cabin from a shipping container for less than 6k. Yeah sure the beach is great, it's beautiful but for $130 a night midweek you really don't need to be staying here. Get a tent and stay in a national park campground on the beach somewhere for $20 and make your own luck.
In summary, when my wife asked me what the cabin was like I replied the only thing worse would be stuck in that safari tent I drove past seemingly an arms length from the toilet, or camping in a tent jammed in here like a sardine between the punters.
Really dissapointing experience in Byron, terribly over priced and very lazy accommodation where you know you are being charged way too much for very little. Obviously they get away with it so what do you do??
Oh yeah... when I rang to book I was told the advertised price for a "family" cabin (that sleeps 5 mins you) was based on 2 people and it would be $10 a head per extra child or person per night.....?????? Wow just wow!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Billy H
Helen B, Manager at Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Hi Billy,
We are sorry that you found our accomodation over priced, however all local parks in Byron Bay are a little more expensive due to Byron being a high tourist destination. All of our prices are based on two people.

Kind regards,
Bruce and Varee
Relief Managers

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We camped at Suffolk Beachfront for one night just recently. Checking in was a breeze. The powered site was small but perfect for our requirements. You could hear the ocean and it was a very quiet campground - lovely serenity. The Amenities were clean and well-situated. There is bakery just down the road serving from 5.30am. Perfect for us as we were completing the Byron to Ballina 35km walk from 7am. A great stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Helen B, Manager at Suffolk Beachfront Holiday Park Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you Wayne for your review, weare glad you enjoyed your staff with us. we look forward to seeing you again.