“Beyond the call of duty”
Review of Koh-I-Noor

Koh-I-Noor
Ranked #20 of 130 Restaurants in Bracknell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was here on 27th of March in group of six. The food was delicious and the service exceptional. Our Nepalese waiter could not have been nicer to us as we were in Bracknell for my mother in laws funeral. I would recommend the Koh-i-noor to everyone in the Bracknell's area to give it a try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the ambience and authentic Indian food in bracknell. The place being typical England city it is a charm to get such good indian food.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I actually found this place by accident. I was actually looking for another place.
The welcome was lukewarm from the tall one. He didn’t seem to want to be here. That starter was nice and not oily. I had king prawn purée. The main was chicken tikka chilli. This too was nice.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Don’t be put off by the location in a housing estate’s parade of local shops. Inside there is a great ambience. The service is very good and there is a huge choice of dishes on the menu that caters for those who like very highly spiced food and those who prefer only mildly spiced food. The quantities are pretty big too, we are big eaters but struggled to finish our meals. Everything we have tried in several visits there has been very tasty. There is only limited parking nearby but you can park in the side roads nearby.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Was here on 11th January 2018. Had a great welcome and the food and service was superb. Will be back next time in Bracknell's.