“Amazing Food”

Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Dunblane
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Indulge in sophisticated gourmet Scottish cuisine created with passion at The Kailyard by Nick Nairn. Our famous chef, Nick Nairn, has designed each dish with unparalleled attention to detail, focusing on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. A blend of warm intimacy and contemporary luxury sets the scene for a unique culinary experience with picturesque views.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A lovely amient setting in Restaurant. Service excellent. Menu choices were all great. Quality of food was to a high standard and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was one of the loveliest meals ive had. The flavours was exceptional and it was really good priced. Remember to book as the restaurant was really busy.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Food was absolutely sensational at the Kailyard. Steak was the best Ive ever had and the Butterscotch Cup was to die for! Will easily drive 2 hours again just to eat there!! Staff were on point. Wonderful spot.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had been looking forward to our meal here all week. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! Restaurant lovely surroundings but not wow factor food which we were expecting. I had salmon avocado to start but no flavour. My hubby had salt & pepper chicken but no salt & pepper flavour. For main I had lamb with mash and creamed spinach but ok except meal swimming in cream juices. My hubby had chicken done in parma ham with chips and rocket again not much flavor. This meal certainly wasn't top chef quality. So disappointed and won't eat here again. Big let down!

2  Thank sharonandrew1992
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Wow what a lovely meal we had at The Kailyard. Can honestly say it is one the of the best meals out I’ve had. My partner and I both had 3 courses and each one was as good as the other. Will definitely be visiting again. One small thing the hand cut chips were a little greasy but I’m not overly keen on chips at all so not the best judge of a good or bad chip. My partner enjoyed them and happily ate them for me.

1  Thank karen782016