“Great place ”
Review of No 3A Coffee House

No 3A Coffee House
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Great place for coffee, cakes and bagels.
I love the bacon and Brie bagel! They also do seasonal bagels.
Great atmosphere and a good place.

2  Thank Claire H

Reviewed 4 February 2017

My wife told me about this coffee shop and i like to support independents so i gave it a try. I returned a few weeks later with my wife for her thoughts, we decided we won't be returning unfortunately.The staff/owners were all pleasant enough. We enjoyed our cake.The coffee i felt was a little harsh in taste with a burntish after taste. The cocoa sprinkled on the cappuccino wasn't just cocoa it had some sugar mixed in it, i personally don't take sugar with my coffee and this sweetness was disappointing. The thing that has made me write this review is when i got home and checked the bill, i paid £3.50 for a milkshake in a jam jar. I didn't personally try the £3.50 shake but my 4 yr old didn't have a John Travolta moment.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

No. 3a is by far the best coffee house in Bromsgrove, and maybe further afield, in my opinion. Great coffee, great bagels, great staff, and they don't mind changing fillings around in the bagels as I am a vegetarian. Highly recommended.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered a bacon cheese and tomato bagel and it was lovely. I asked for mustard and they had it, not many 'coffee' shops I know that have mustard! They have a variety of coffees and syrups, more than costa, even honeycomb and they have gluten free cakes! The shop is nicely decorated and I'd visit again. Only thing I'd ask for is a student discount or something similar because I'm poor! Staff are friendly too :) thank you

1  Thank thompson1oo
Gavin C, Owner at No 3A Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

thank you for your great review.... see you soon

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This coffee house is a little gem in Bromsgrove. First thing you notice is the friendly atmosphere. You get a welcome with a smile from whoever is in the place. The coffee is so much better than the usual chain coffee shops. There is a good choice of coffees and also extra drink options dependant on the time of year, such as seasonal Christmas beverages. Food choice is excellent, with locally sourced cakes and bagel sandwiches for those who need more at lunch time.

I first had a coffee in the summer months and could sit in a courtyard patio out the back. This is a great option for the nice weather days we have. Sitting in side you notice the carefully planned stylish decor that complements the atmosphere. Wifi is available as this is recognised as a must these days. There is also good options for parking locally.

It gets busier every time I go in, so word is getting out to locally people or rail commuters who catch the train at Bromsgrove Railway Station. I would totally recommended No 3A Coffee House in Aston Fields, Bromsgrove to anyone.